The VG Resource

Full Version: SD Gundam G Generation DS Face Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well here I am again, ripping/capturing Gundam things. This time I decided to capture screens of all the faces in SD Gundam G Generation DS for the Nintendo DS. I might someday do more than just the faces, but for this topic, it is just the face sprites. I've barely started capturing these and thought I might as well post them as soon as I get them. I haven't decided if I'll put them all on one sheet, or if I should post them by alphabetical lettering. It would be helpful to have input on the arrangement it's set in and the background color to use. Generally the characters have only one face sprite, however a few have multiple sprites.

As of now, this is all from the before mission the end of mission 11a.
Work In Progress

Faces Include As of Yet
-Mobile Suit Gundam
-Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket
-Gundam: 08th MS
-Mono-Eyed Gundam
-Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
-Zeta Gundam
-Gundam Seed
-Turn-A-Gundam
-Gundam Double Zeta
-Victory Gundam
-Gundam X
-Original
Awesome work!

I recently extracted all of the graphics from Super Robot Wars OG for the PS2, if you want to make some sheets out of that, I can send you a few things over if you like? Smile
There's far too much for me to do, and I don't know any names.
That sounds like it could be fun, but it should wait until after I get the majority of the face sprites in this game. I have a feeling that it could take some time to get all of these faces, and the Super Robot Wars games tend to have a lot for their units. Maybe if you sent one at a time, I'd be able to get them done while I capture more face sprites for this game.
Problem is there, that I have no idea which goes with what - it's a lot of files.
Yeah, I kind of figured it would be something like that, if that's the case I suppose it'd be worth to at least try and see if I'm able to piece some things together, so you can send over some if you'd like.
Alright - I'll just remove all duplicate stuff from these folders, since it was a raw dump of the graphics and they had a lot of stuff repeated.
In the meantime, here are a few more face sets. I'll try to get at least through a session each day.
I'll also add a list of what faces can be found so far.
Well, seeing as it's the end of the week, and I've put up a number of new faces on the sheet, I want to ask if anyone has suggestions on to how I should organize the faces, since I'm just putting them in there right now. I was thinking of splitting them up by show, but then I realized that I don't know a few of the faces that have shown up, and the fact there's a "???" face that wouldn't belong in any show. Also, should I make multiple sheets or just leave it on one big sheet? Either way, I've now gone through session/mission 7, and have completed 3 of the extra missions. It'll take me a while longer before I am completely sure that I have all the faces, as I have to complete the game around 3 times.
So Ranbou ol' pal I take it after this you'll try ripping the suits next hu? Which suit would you try to rip first... The Gundam or Turn A perhaps? I like Turn A he has a mustache. Notice I refer the Mobile Suits as Male and Female?