The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon Rotom Items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I made the rotom form items from pokemon platinum!Smile Here they are, I hope they get added!Big Grin[Image: 3464253600]
That is the icon, if you want you can change "forms" with "items" I messed that up sorry!Tongue

[Image: 3463437895]
and here are the items!Big Grin

just incase the images dont work (I use flikr) here are the links!Wink

This is the icon!

These are the items
The sheet's pretty large, and uses a lot of empty space, with a huge credit tag - mind making a little smaller?

Also, it's blurry because of being uploaded to Flikr.
(04-22-2009, 02:36 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]The sheet's pretty large, and uses a lot of empty space, with a huge credit tag - mind making a little smaller?

Also, it's blurry because of being uploaded to Flikr.

Sure I can make its a lot smaller! But there is one thing...I only use flikr....and cant do photobucket....where should I upload them?
You can upload them to http://imageshack.us Smile
That's fine, nice one! Smile
But the icon is pretty bad if you ask me - I'll make a new one, since you also got the font wrong.
Good stuff Smile
(04-22-2009, 08:37 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]That's fine, nice one! Smile
But the icon is pretty bad if you ask me - I'll make a new one, since you also got the font wrong.
Good stuff Smile

Yeah I wasnt sure about the icon, and I didnt have any background so I just made it look like a store (and I wasnt sure of the font.Wink)

But thanks! I have always wanted something on the site, its great! Genki ^_^
EDIT: Oh! By the way, sorry if the pads are one pixel off, I wasnt sure, its hard because they change a bit when you move.
Dazz...I really dont want to have you do this, because Im afraid you might be mad...but I looked at my sprites on the site...and my email says, [email protected] its ryuuzaki[email protected] was wondering if I was allowed to fix it, and if not I was just checking...really sorry ^^Sweatdrop; I hate typos....
Of course you can Smile
This is it fixed, and thanks!Tongue I remember reading that you wernt allowed to change uploads, and remember that I got a notification thing for asking to see sprites one time, so I wasnt sure how you would take it, but thats! Big Grin