The VG Resource

Full Version: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1 rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i've finished ripping all four turtles in overworld mode!
Big Grin files are in attachments Big Grin

Turtles ripped so far
- Leonardo
- Raphael
- Michaelangelo
- Donatello

all done!
[Image: ru3byx.jpg] [Image: k9yqth.jpg]
[Image: 2du0apg.jpg] [Image: 30lklqf.jpg]
I take it these are for the Nes? Overall, nice rips! Smile
yea they are Tongue
Added Michaelangelo
Added Donatello
Awesome. Going to do their sidescrolling and swimming sprites as well?
(04-22-2009, 01:28 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome. Going to do their sidescrolling and swimming sprites as well?

i think the scrolling sprites have already been done, but i probably will rip the swimming sprites if i can get to that point of the game with out dying Smile
If the emulator you use has Game Genie code support. Use this code. GXSOUAST Most things won't damage you (and things I recall that do are the vehicles on the overworld maps, and the insta-death seaweed in the swimming level)
(04-23-2009, 03:50 PM)xdonthave1xx Wrote: [ -> ]If the emulator you use has Game Genie code support. Use this code. GXSOUAST Most things won't damage you (and things I recall that do are the vehicles on the overworld maps, and the insta-death seaweed in the swimming level)

yea it does, and thanks for the code, i haven't used it yet but i will soon Big Grin
No problem. We rippers need all the tools we can use. If they include cheat codes for infinite health, then so be it. Just be sure to disable said codes when killing off your characters ;P

Used to have this game as a kid, was only able to finish this with the Game Genie, and only if I was very very careful in one area (I believe world 4) where landing in lava (fire, something else?) does not kill you, but also prevents you from leaving it. And seeing a video of someone going through the game last year. My younger self would not have been able to complete this game.
Thinking to myself now, I should probably get on with finishing up my Dash Galaxy rips and my next projects...