The VG Resource

Full Version: MKW- Coconut Mall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Surprise!

[Image: mariokartwiicoconutmall.png]

[Image: MarioKartWii-CoconutMallOBJ.png]

Hope ya' like it!

(they were very creative with that menu)

-Girrrtacos
Wow, a menu that has only burgers. Fucking genius.

Great rip! Looking forward to more MKW rips!! Big Grin

Also, did you ever rerip the alpha channel stuff for SSBB?
"banana burger"? "flower burger"? Seriously, Nintendo.
(04-21-2009, 03:15 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Great rip! Looking forward to more MKW rips!! Big Grin

Also, did you ever rerip the alpha channel stuff for SSBB?

Thanks. And I'm working on it little by little- I'm about halfway done.

(04-21-2009, 03:15 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, a menu that has only burgers. Fucking genius.
(04-21-2009, 09:22 AM)jdaster64 Wrote: [ -> ]"banana burger"? "flower burger"? Seriously, Nintendo.
But don't forget those very creative drink names too.
Wow. Awesome.
Sweet! I'm hungry. I think I'll go to Coco Burger
star juice sounds like some phenomenal juice

Awesome rip - mind me asking though, what filetype is in MKWii?

I have a copy of the disc, but...I have no idea how I'd be able to obtain the files out of it without, uh

pirating which i'd like to avoid doing
Do you plan on ripping from any of the other MK games? (specifically MK64 and DD)
(04-22-2009, 10:05 AM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]star juice sounds like some phenomenal juice

Awesome rip - mind me asking though, what filetype is in MKWii?

I have a copy of the disc, but...I have no idea how I'd be able to obtain the files out of it without, uh

pirating which i'd like to avoid doing

I can answer that question for you. If mind serves me correctly -- if person has said game AND has a compatible DVD-ROM drive, then he or she is able to create an ISO image of it (via Wii Scrubber, possibly). Next, you'd have to open the ISO via that same program to find the file contents (under a certain partition).

Be forwarned, if I'm also not mistaken, you might ALSO have to get other applications to do some file converting to a computer understandable format.
(04-22-2009, 10:05 AM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome rip - mind me asking though, what filetype is in MKWii?

Thanks; and "BBRES"- the same as Super Smash Bros Brawl.

(04-22-2009, 11:58 AM)jdaster64 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you plan on ripping from any of the other MK games? (specifically MK64 and DD)
Search me up on MFGG- I've done some DD rips.
Oh, I'll have to check those out.
Only did the main textures- forgot the object textures. Ripped 'em and added 'em!
Nice one! I thought you missed out something, just wasn't sure what.