The VG Resource

Full Version: VOTING (Sprite Compo #11)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(04-08-2009, 04:24 PM)Arthur Wrote: [ -> ]I was being super lame and not having any ideas at all, and suddenly it came to me.

Captain N: The GameMaster.

Sprite something to do with Captain N.
No size or colour restrictions, but remember, larger and more skillfully made things obviously bring in more votes than ones made otherwise.

Also sticky please. Cute

Edit: Deadline is the 20th.
Stickied.

@ who ever the winner is, don't bother starting a new compo, PM me an idea if you want though.

Trophies will be rewarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd since this used to be the official tSR compo.
I can't decide which one to vote for
voting for something just because its big...

i see something freudian in that...
Previous' looks cool, i guess.
I ended up voting for myself when I discovered I had less votes than Quizzle
LOL Quizzle can actually win this i liked Phantoms the best though.
very close competition so far, lets get some more votes in!
i didnt actually make my entry. its dokus from the last captain n comp
Thats not cool :l

Taking it down.
(04-21-2009, 07:44 PM)Prometheus Wrote: [ -> ]i didnt actually make my entry. its dokus from the last captain n comp

I voted for you man. Sad
Someone break the tie!
If my vote hadn't'a been wasted, it woulda been for Phantom K? Very Sad
Looks like the winners are:

Previous: 1st place

Phantom Kirby: 2nd Place

Explosionmakesboom!!!: 3rd Place

Congrats!

Poll is closed.
Whoa man, first compo i ever entered (not counting TUGS6 for that one reason).
Anyways, thanks to everyone who voted for my Samus. Also, thanks to the other competitors who took the challange. Also, thanks to Aurther for making me enter this. Additional thanks to everyone and everything who and what taught me spriting in the first place. More thanks to tSR and all those nice people at this community and at PixelTendo. Overall thanks to all the people on the world, even those who already left it.
Pages: 1 2