The VG Resource

Full Version: I took a dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: dump.png] Random garbage I spat out a while ago, nothing really worth looking at
IN THIS TOPIC I"LL POST STUFF I DON"T FINISH/ THINGS THAT DON"T DESRVE THEIR OWN TOPIC.
(04-20-2009, 07:36 PM)Dark Kamek Wrote: [ -> ]nothing really worth looking at

then dont post it?
(04-20-2009, 07:39 PM)Prometheus Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2009, 07:36 PM)Dark Kamek Wrote: [ -> ]nothing really worth looking at

then dont post it?

Crits are crits, and they cause improvement.
so this is like the 5th time you've said

I'M QUITTING PIXELLING FOREVER YOU ALL SUCK DICK YOU'RE TOO MEAN WHY DID YOU POST SOMETHING OTHER THAN ASS KISSING GOD DAMN I HATE YOU ALL IM LEAVING

and then make a topic less than a week later
(04-20-2009, 07:54 PM)1up Wrote: [ -> ]so this is like the 5th time you've said

I'M QUITTING PIXELLING FOREVER YOU ALL SUCK DICK YOU'RE TOO MEAN WHY DID YOU POST SOMETHING OTHER THAN ASS KISSING GOD DAMN I HATE YOU ALL IM LEAVING

and then make a topic less than a week later

I quit pixellin twice, thank you. Did I ever bring up "I"M QUITIN THIS SHIT BITCHES" in that post? I belive not. I said it's stuff I made, nothing special, and crits are appreciated. So please don't start this shit again.
thank you for smoking misreading my post
Back on topic here, more garbage I won't finish. I can't pixels rocks, so why I attempted a rock ghost I'll never know.
[Image: bouldy.png]
Shading and line art is crazy clean it up i like the design though.
all you ever fucking do is a loop of this

you: this shit all fucking sucks it's not even worth looking at im not even sure why im posting it
next poster: then why are you posting it
you: crits is crits
next next poster: well, like you said, they suck. you're aware they suck, why are you psoting them?
you: FUCK YOU ALL I QUIT
(04-21-2009, 09:30 PM)1up Wrote: [ -> ]all you ever fucking do is a loop of this

you: this shit all fucking sucks it's not even worth looking at im not even sure why im posting it
next poster: then why are you posting it
you: crits is crits
next next poster: well, like you said, they suck. you're aware they suck, why are you psoting them?
you: FUCK YOU ALL I QUIT

Not quitin yet boy-o, this is a record my friend.
well then

something i would recommend you do that you never do because for some reason you always ignore these comments

stop scribbling everything in
you're still not relatively decent at spriting and even then, you want to be a lot more careful with how you place things

everything you make looks like a 5 minute scribble

i want you to make something that takes longer than 5 minutes AND is more than an unfinished scribble with sketchy shading and lineart