The VG Resource

Full Version: Green lightning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, I know I have a bad rep with fangames. But this one has progress!
Checklist:
[-] All sprites
[!] Player is programmed
[!] Enemies are programmed
[-] Done with all rooms
[!] Demo

Site for game:
http://glthegame.webs.com/

Screenshots:
[Image: glscreenshot4.png]

[Image: glscreenshot1.png]

[Image: glscreenshot2.png]

[Image: glscreenshot3.png]

Sprites:
[*] Player
[*] Enemies
[-] Boss
[-] Other sprites
[!] Background

C+C please.
And the player's sprite is the style I want.

[!] = done
[*] = subject to change
[-] = not done

Story:
The peaceful village of Caba, undisturbed for many centuries. But now is the time of the 100th prince (you).
As a ritual, you must touch the sacred Green Lightning. But, that's easier said than done. Especially since the evil lord Zeato (pronounced zee-EIGHT-oh) stole it to power his machine.
The machine? It's a large all-terrain vehicle. No weapons, but using the Green Lightning, it's a ticking time bomb!
Your mission as the prince is to get through Zeato's palace, by dodging energy shots, and to defeat Zeato, to reclaim the Green Lightning!
Question One

What the hell is this game supposed to be about?

And the graphics aren't that great.
Story:
The peaceful village of Caba, undisturbed for many centuries. But now is the time of the 100th prince (you).
As a ritual, you must touch the sacred Green Lightning. But, that's easier said than done. Especially since the evil lord Zeato (pronounced zee-EIGHT-oh) stole it to power his machine.
The machine? It's a large all-terrain vehicle. No weapons, but using the Green Lightning, it's a ticking time bomb!
Your mission as the prince is to get through Zeato's palace, by dodging energy shots, and to defeat Zeato, to reclaim the Green Lightning!

AND
Graphics...
As I said the graphics are subject to change.
Please feel free to sprite some.
Not to sound like a douche but uh

didn't you leave ?
no comment
lol
Uh, dude, why don't you join a game and not try and take over everything? You're kinda annoying, but you still should make a decent game. This game confuses me.
whadya mean?
This game is my idea and my idea alone.
I drew all the sprites, and composed the music so far.
So far I just have an engine.
I didn't know anybody could take credit for composing audible diarrhea.
Schooled.
I say nay. Work on your spriting (and music), and then re-attempt this.