The VG Resource

Full Version: Osiiiiiiriiiiiiiiiiis~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I challenge you to a duel! >Big Grin

Theme: From the 3D arena to the 2D arena... Sprite a fighting game character from a 3D-only game (Tekken, Soul Calibur, Rival Schools, etc) in a 2D form!

Restrictions: You are allowed to use any sprite style as reference, but nothing bigger than Guilty Gear X sprites, or smaller than Neo Geo Pocket Color Sprites. xP

Animations?: If you want to, but I'm probably not going to. Or am I...? Cute

Color Limitations: None, but the fewer the better!

Due: Thursday~ Friday!

Accept it! I wanna duel youuu! Heart
ffffff

Alright, I'll take your challenge. Can you change the due date to Friday though ?
reminds me of the dragonball ep goku vs chichi

after this hinako and tyvon will get married and have a child named gohan
(04-20-2009, 06:13 PM)Osiris Wrote: [ -> ]ffffff

Alright, I'll take your challenge. Can you change the due date to Friday though ?
Done and done!
(04-20-2009, 06:13 PM)Anubis Wrote: [ -> ]reminds me of the dragonball ep goku vs chichi

SDGSDGSDGSDG
why would tyvon duel himself thats kinda weird
it's like the star vs ridge trooper duel but less epic
(04-20-2009, 06:48 PM)Prometheus Wrote: [ -> ]why would tyvon duel himself thats kinda weird

i laughed.
(04-20-2009, 06:13 PM)Anubis Wrote: [ -> ]reminds me of the dragonball ep goku vs chichi

tynako

or better yet, tenako ashitora
(04-20-2009, 06:48 PM)Prometheus Wrote: [ -> ]why would tyvon duel himself thats kinda weird

So I'm not the only one who thinks this.

Hmmmmm
everyone does tbqh
no

only people who are so unintelligent that they think SIMILAR STYLES COULD NOT POSSIBLY MEAN STRONGLY INFLUENCED BY, IT MEANS ALT think that

and trolls
Hey uhh... You know Tekken, Soul Calibur and Rival Schools have all got official sprites for them, right?
Namco X Capcom and Tekken Card Tournament...
>Soul Calibur
>sprites

waht
(04-21-2009, 03:15 PM)1up Wrote: [ -> ]>Soul Calibur
>sprites

waht

Taki and Mitsurugi were in NxC, right?
Pages: 1 2