The VG Resource

Full Version: So you decided to have a fetal pig!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We dissected a pig today, it was interesting, but undeniably gross. My female friend in my group is quite the trooper, unlike half the girls in the class, she actually poked the heart, extra repulsion points to her because she's Jewish. ;P

Anyways, dissection was really surreal, we kept making jokes to keep us on our feet. During prep, we were sitting around a table with the pig on a plate with scalpels and incisors, we made Team Fortress 2 Medic jokes about the bonesaw and ones like "Alright, who'd like to say grace?". All jokes aside, the exploratory surgery was pretty cool, the liver was huge and the intestinal track measured 74 inches on a 1 1/2 foot piggy.

Alsso, we ripped the heart out with our bare hands. =D (Will get a video up soon, could go viral. OSmile

No frogs or sharks, we went straight to pigs, anybody else had experiences with dissection?
No actual animal dissection, only organs which had already been removed. We went through everything of a cow...

Straw into a heart's opening and blowing in to see it inflate was fun, whoever the fuck did that should have been given a fucking medal at the age we were.
I blew chunks after I sliced a lung open and it wheezed at me however.
I like Dissecting things. I dissected a worm, Starfish, Frog, and a squid. All I one year~
same as Dazz, I've never actually dissected an animal, only organs

a cow heart is pretty much it, we were SUPOSSED to do a cow's eye, but everyone in my class chickened out and suggested we watch the video instead -.-
I'm dissecting a frog today. It's my age group's first dissection
We happened to dissect an obese frog in 7th grade. I'm not exaggerating here. There were chunks of all this hideous yellow gunk everywhere. One other student kissed a frog. Tongue
I've dissected a fish, squid, and frog.
i've never been in a class where we've done dissections.
oh yeah we have to do this junior year

idk i always thought this was just some highschool tv show cliche, i didn't know they actually did this
but i did dissect a fish for a school field trip

it was pretty gross,there ended up bieng like 13 other fish inside of it
My teacher dissected a duck. and it wasn't perserved. Just frozen. So the organs were still wet and slimy and all of the blood was still sloshing around everywhere. Yuck.
So we worked on the same frogs as before again today. I accidentally stabbed the scapel through it's skull while trying to cut it's eyelid off. We were supposed to remove an eye, but i ended up popping the ye by mistake.
Apparently at my old school it was against health and safety too disect animal organs.
Probably cause of health and safety.
But I then remember that the teacher disectted a sheeps heart.
It smelt so foul.
That could be fun Big Grin
you just bumped a fucking 3 year old thread
Hey man, maybe it's time you stepped away from the computer for a couple of ever.
Pages: 1 2