The VG Resource

Full Version: Final fantasy 6 Marth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just something i thought up of while i was bored
hope you like themSmile
Not looking until it's not an attachment.
It's not very good.

The colors you picked are bad (Since they are MS Paint default colors) and it's pillow shaded (When the lightsource is found in the middle of the object and goes from lightest to darkest, from inside to outside). You can't even recognize it's Marth, the blurs are really bad, and well, overall, it's bad.

If you're really interested in improving it, start from scratch, study the style's lightsource, and do the sprite custom. It might be a bit too much, since you're quite obviously a beginner, but they do say practice makes perfect. Just, keep trying.
(04-20-2009, 06:47 AM)Osiris Wrote: [ -> ]Not looking until it's not an attachment.

Good thing you didnt download waste of space. Its a crappy edits of marth there no words to explain how much it sucks do customs. If your not experience enough to do customs then fine do edits till you get better but dont post them when you get to customs then post them never post edits...
(04-20-2009, 09:32 PM)King of Bad Posters Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2009, 06:47 AM)Osiris Wrote: [ -> ]Not looking until it's not an attachment.

Good thing you didnt download waste of space. Its a crappy edits of marth there no words to explain how much it sucks do customs. If your not experience enough to do customs then fine do edits till you get better but dont post them when you get to customs then post them never post edits...
this post is literally unreadable
And this is why punctuations are your best friend.
-pillow shading
-paint default colors
-FF6 weapons do not use motion blurs
-color limit?
(04-20-2009, 09:39 PM)1up Wrote: [ -> ]

I think this means;

It's a good thing you did not download this Tyvon, Master Of Universes. It is a waste of space. There are no words to explain this crappy edit of Marth. It sucks. Please make custom sprites. If you do not have enough experience to do custom sprites then continue editing until you get better but please do not post them. Wait until you make custom sprites to post them, never post edits.
(04-21-2009, 10:57 AM)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2009, 09:39 PM)1up Wrote: [ -> ]

I think this means;

It's a good thing you did not download this Tyvon, Master Of Universes. It is a waste of space. There are no words to explain this crappy edit of Marth. It sucks. Please make custom sprites. If you do not have enough experience to do custom sprites then continue editing until you get better but please do not post them. Wait until you make custom sprites to post them, never post edits.

Thanks you understood my post 100%. Sorry for the horrible grammar when I post stuff I'm always in a rush and never correct my mistakes for now on I'll re read my comments.
What. You shouldn't be making mistakes like that unless a; english isn't your first language and you haven't studied it properly or b; you're a complete illiterate.

Also, what Tyvon said. Not looking at it until it's not an attachment.
Is there a ff6 edit fad?? I've been seeing a lot of new spritters editing ff6.
(04-21-2009, 02:07 PM)King of Bad Posters Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a ff6 edit fad?? I've been seeing a lot of new spritters editing ff6.
you've seen this topic

and only this topic

please start to read topic titles and check to make sure you havent already posted in the same thread already before you then begin thinking about whether or not your post will be worth it
the thread itself its already unworthy, and its going down on evry new post.
[Image: xd71pw.png]

Use Tinypic. By the way, this thingy on his sword IS PILLOWSHADING? It looks like metal cream or something, i.e: horrible...
BY THE WAY , do not forget to thank me, lol.
Recolored Locke is recolored. I baked you a cape, but you sworded it.