The VG Resource

Full Version: Blue Amazonian
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
VERY WIP portrait of an Amazonian woman, I don't know if I've going to keep it in blue or fully color it since I originally made it in blue to keep my eyes from hurting but it's kind of growing on me.
[Image: ew-3.png]
Super sketchy I know, but tell me what you think so far.
crit me you pricks :C
I think a little more of the top of her eyelids should be showing and there's just something about the lips that I can't put my finger on. Doesn't seem all that feminine. Kinda gives a whole bill cosby look to her lol
I like the blue. My only complaint is her bottom lip. It seems wierd.

I really like it though. Keep going!
u suck Angry

...Not.
C: You're awesome mozz Heart
Do you accept edits?
Edit: I can't explain what's wrong, my vocabulary ain't that big :C
Go ahead and edit if you like!

Latest, changed the lips, still don't like the shape though. Cleaned some of it up some more.
[Image: ew-4.png]
[Image: amazonw.png]
I tried to fix her nose and lips
the bottom lip needs to be bigger than the top lip.
[Image: ew-5.png]
Fixed?
continue please ooo:
Worked on the nose/cheek/eyes.
[Image: ew27657.png]
It's shaping up really well... now start messing with some of the other shades on the outside.

EDIT: Oh, and that nose needs a bit of work. With the way the perspective is, the nose shouldn't be facing the way it is. It's bent to the darker side of the PA too much, and the nostril makes it look like she's twin-nosed.
Sorry, can you be a little bit more clear on "shades on the outside"?

I'll fix the nose, seemed right to me but I see what you mean.
I mean the ones on the outside as in the darker shades that aren't on the face; namely, the really dark ones on the head.
Its getting worse!
[Image: ew-6.png]
Pages: 1 2 3