The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon 5th Gen Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I am new here but I found this a great, perfect place to request a spriter or maybe more for our project. It is a large project which is growing everyday! We are taking on the heavy duty Genki ^_^ of making the first Pokemon usermade game using the new 4th gen graphics and style. I personally am one of the programmers at the project but the one main thing we are currently missing are spriters. We are still in the kinda early stages of the project but progress quickly. We already have nearly finished our custom pokedex with LOTS of pokemon made ourselves. We still have a few spaces for ideas left though so you may be able to get some in too! We require good spriters who will know how to do the pokemon style as after all this isn't a 5 minute job. If you are interested then come to this forum : Pokemon 5th Gen Project

If you are interested please check out the pokedex. Also if you would like to apply to become an official spriter please sprite any of the pokemon from the custom dex. This is show you can do a good sprite from a good description which is what we need Smile Feel totally free to join and become active on the site anyway as we would love to hear from you! Look forward to seeing you there!

P.S : Feel free to contact me on the forum anytime. I am under the name of Tumantu Smile
Another Pokemon fangame *yawn*.
you know gen 5 is coming in a few years

why attempt to make a gen 5 yourself
Aura type... again...

Yeah, I'm going to advise everybody stay away: their forum is full of asspats and poor design. This is the exact reason why I don't really talk too much about my projects : because they're mine, and until I'm certain it's a good idea, I'm not diving into it.

But one person making a Pokemon fan-game to another : take control of your project, and make it yours. Don't make yet another foiled copy of somebody else's work, and do something that really sets you apart.