The VG Resource

Full Version: I'm a new arrival.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey.

I am an avid visitor to The Spriter's Resource for a few years now, mostly just coming on to look around at the sheets. This is my first time on the forums actually, just joined a few minutes ago. As for me being a spriter, well I used to always sprite in my younger days, not so much anymore. So I guess some talent just went down the drain, but I'll improve. I'm also on my mom's computer, and I may do more spriting on my old XP computer and whatnot. Just felt like pointing that out...

If anything, I'm more concerned with ripping stuff, which I haven't done much yet, but it looks like something that I can do. Actually I remember once submitting to TSR a sprite sheet from a game I ripped, and sending it by using my old e-mail address that I no longer use, and I never even got a reply. Oh well. Though judging by the boards here, it would seem that sprites are supposed to be submitted here. Or perhaps not, it's been awhile. Just goes to show how much of a moron I am.

My pet peeve? Missing sprites, and unfortunately there seems to be a few missing sprites here on TSR, such as the Phoenix Wright character sheets for example. But I guess that happens. Anyway, you can also call me The Goron Moron or something, which I use in a few other game forums. And no, I'm not the Goron Moron from FFShrine. The name is just a pure coincidence.

And I've also read the forum rules.

I guess that's all...
-Crystal Squirrel.
hello! you joined now? im even new
You'll be fine here; can't wait to see your rips.

Sup.
Hey!
Looking forward to seeing your stuff!
Ah, thank you all.

I'll get to ripping soon. I'm just busy and facing a few obstacles at the moment.
Most people with Squirrel in their name are pretty cool from my history of Squirrel watching.
Keep up the good name.
welcome to TSR!
Mornin'