The VG Resource

Full Version: Kinda Star Wars Revamped.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sure some of you must remember this, for those that dont, it's a long and uninteresting story.

Anyways, i felt the need to revamp the first sprite done in the style and i personally think it turned out nicer.

[Image: kswdemo.png]

This doesnt mean the projects coming back, it would be nice if it was but i doubt either me or Rakia have the time, but if he wants to talk about it i wouldnt mind.
[Image: kswdmaul.png]
Another one finished, no lightsaber this time, his requires a new pose which i'll work on after.

Also a pod droid:
[Image: kswpdroid.png]

Shaded in the old style of two shades, and the shading for the lense was copied directly.
I recommend not using black on the inside of the sprite, especially without any AA, it just seems to sharp and seems distracting.
I dunno, personally i dislike the idea of leaving black outside the sprite, it also makes it harder IMO to distinguish between parts when it comes to sheeting, which can make the sheeting process harder, whereas removing it after can be doen much faster.

[Image: kswkit.png]
Kit Fisto.
[Image: kswkiadi.png]
Ki-Adi Mundi.

I remember when people here used to reply to topics.

Good times...
Ahaha, I like it much better than the other style. I don't know if I have any time for it, but I'll see what can happen =P