The VG Resource

Full Version: Parasite eve, Blood Plus... Similarities?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So was i discussing with a friend some hours ago how many similarities Blood plus shares with PE.

A woman named AYA...
A teenager named sAYA...

Were living normal lives, until they were attacked by a mysterious force.
Both them were the only strong enough to survive and manifested unsual powers...

SPOILER

They later discover having their power the same nature as their worst foe... DIVA, EVE (There´s a parasite eve manga called Parasite Eve: DIVA)
Their powers manifest through cell mutations, etc.

Well, and their dillemma. Those are the MAIN similarities. Isn´t it quite... odd?

Please, discuss about the matter.
P.S: Parasite eve is SO UNDERRATED.
I've never heard of Parasite eve or Blood Plus
Was the s in sAYA unintentional?[/useless contribution]

I think one of them maybe took ideas from the other.
(04-19-2009, 05:56 PM)Phantom K Wrote: [ -> ]I've never heard of Parasite eve or Blood Plus

Almost the same here.. I've heard of both, but never been interested in more than 5 minutes of either.. Tongue
Blood Plus bored the shit outta me, but Parasite Eve stands to reason to prove that Square can do things besides Final Fantasy and do them epicly.
Parasite Eve is an amazing game.
I too, think that Parasite Eve (both, depend of my mood) are amazing games, and much better playing it that watching blood plus... but i find quite weird, those... similarities... Too bad SQUARE FRGOT ABOUT PARASITE EVE. >:-(
I agree, Parasite Eve kept me hooked for almost a year.

I wish I could find the second one. ;___;
Quote:Parasite Eve is an amazing game.