The VG Resource

Full Version: hey man brand new rokkin shit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(check out second page for new non-furry stuff)

[Image: 2050596.jpg]
for my gf

C+C please
it's good
it looks like it should go with that blue character with the hat you made
Did you turn your gf into a furry girl with purple hair? Minus points for that. Minus 1000000 points.

But 1000000 points for it being great. So it all evens out, and the final verdict is:

"meh"
That's a beautiful piece of art. Good job, Rokkan!
That's incredible. I like the colors of it. It adds a certain mood to it.
I'm guessing your gf has made up a character and that's her character or something.
I don't know why but I particularily like the yellow outlines in the background.
(04-18-2009, 09:33 PM)Mr. Buttbutt Wrote: [ -> ]Did you turn your gf into a furry girl with purple hair? Minus points for that. Minus 1000000 points.

But 1000000 points for it being great. So it all evens out, and the final verdict is:

"meh"

minus 1000000 points because of rushed conclusions for you
it is her fan-character (bling starpower), which this fan-character thing I'm totally not into recently (since I've got Saturn)
but I still wanted to make something nice to her
so I did the drawing
but I still wanted to make something epic out of the drawing
then, well, this painting is the final result
but 1000000 points to you because I'm a nice guy
so my final impression on you is "meh"
but you can say that about furryism i'm a bit of a ravan except the whole inflation thing inflation is eeww seriously ravan what the fuck inflation man something is very wrong with you ew
( additional 10 points for cool avatar, so you're okay c: )
Those are some VERY pretty arabian/moroccan textures there. I love it. Heart
Beautiful.
Gasp, Rokkan, you don't remember me?
I'm the incredibly unforgettable rabidbaboy, aka mr. buttbutt, aka uncle gravy, aka simple simon, aka prokopyo, aka that's a nice rack miss, aka xXSagatXx, aka sagat the fagat!
How could you forget who I am!!!!

!!!!
1000 points for being rabidbaboy
shit I can't remember who you are, just your name
I just know that you're awesome, but I don't remember how were you exactly >:
Watch your textures!

There's nothing wrong with using them, but there's a couple parts on this where the texture/ brush /whatever looks too contrasted against the rest, and it draws the eye to those areas (mostly I'm talking about the hair scrunchie, tights and the spires in the background) - they make for pretty weird focal points, so you might wanna mess with the colour and contrast on those areas a bit c:
Yeah, I kinda wanted to highlight the yellow against the purple tone of the whole picture, it does a really beautiful effect, but like you said, it also draws the eye on those locations just too much, when they're supposed to be little details.
I'll try to remember that zeemort c:
This is fucking pro as hell.
Loving the art, does remind me of the genie from sonic and the secret rings a bit
Pages: 1 2