The VG Resource

Full Version: Just outta curiosity (WiiWare related)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone here have Dr. Mario Online RX or the limited version?
I have the full version. I'd recommend it because it's a good game to play when you're bored. Online is pretty good, too.
Yeah. I hate what they did with the scoring in single player mode, though. Sucks all the fun out of a Dr. Mario marathon. It's not like they needed to do it either; it was extra work that ended up with a worse result.

Oops, pardon the whining. Anyway, it seems like virtually no one has either (or wants it) on the other forums I go on, so I was just seeing if anyone else would be willing to play online.
I was never really a Dr. Mario fan to be honest, so it's never appealed to me.
Tetris on the other hand, I got as fast as I could.
Comparing Tetris to Dr. Mario as far as I'm concerned is like comparing Smash Bros. to Street Fighter, but I digress. I did download Tetris Party, though. Tetris games in general are pretty fun (Tetris Party especially; I like the soundtrack, shut up), but I can only tessellate for so long before it feels almost like a chore. It's a good thing they added like a bazillion new modes, like Stage Racer (I think that's what that racing one is called), Shadow, Duel Spaces, and Balance Board Tetris (lolwut).

Unfortunately, when I play online, I either play against people who seem like they just picked up Tetris yesterday or freaking Mensans. I guess that's not so much a problem with just Tetris, but still...

Crap, I have a lot of monologs and tangents... Sorry again.
I suck at dr mario and therefore don't like it
but I do have it though

now tetris on the other hand, I could play for hours even though I'm not that much better at it
I got it but I haven't touched it in ages.
I have it, but I don't play it too often.
Tetris bores the crap out of me. Dr. Mario does less so. Neither of them are games I can spend more than a few hours every 5 years on, though. Too easy and repetetive.
If I ever want to play Dr. Mario, I'll just play the Wario version on Wario Ware Inc.

I mean, the only thing Dr. Wario doesn't have is the Frenzy theme from Melee. Only the "Chill" theme.
I have the full Dr. Mario Online RX. I play it sometimes. I'm open to friend matches if asked over PM/email.
I do have Dr Mario on the NES right in front of me. my mother loves it as much as she loves Tetris. but in all honestly, i prefer Magic Drop 3 over both.