The VG Resource

Full Version: Pikmin 2 Textures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I figured I'd take a break from SA2 textures to get some of these out. I didn't even remember I could rip these until today. Its a similar method to ripping from SA2, but with completely different tools. If anyone wants to help with these they can PM me because there's a LOT to rip.

Enemies
[Image: pikmin2bumblingsnitchbu.png][Image: pikmin2cloakingburrwonn.png][Image: pikmin2raginglonglegsic.png][Image: pikmin2titandweevilicon.png]
Nice rips there. I'm joining. Should I post the sprites here too? You could make a project or something too.
Yeah sure why not? I'll make a project thread too.
There are some enemies that have really small textures o.o should they go in a separate sheet anyway?
Try to categorize the enemies. Glad to hear that there is more texture ripping going on here. I'd like to learn it someday.
Yeah, categorising the enemies would be best, since they're such tiny textures...
Yeah we'll try and categorize them, but its hard until they're ripped because the folder names are in Japanese. I was actually just about to post a project thread for this since there's a bunch of stuff in it. I'll sort it out there as we rip it.
...Is there any sprite you CAN'T rip, Shadowth? Cry