The VG Resource

Full Version: MLSS Style Primid Overworld
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been working on these sprites for a bit, what do you guys think?
[Image: primidsheet.png]
(04-17-2009, 11:10 AM)Gamermaster Wrote: [ -> ]I've been working on these sprites for a bit, what do you guys think?
I like it the sprites character is awesome, I'm not fimiliar with the game but the character looks good I just wanted to ask you is that a light bulb or something on top of its head.
(04-17-2009, 11:32 AM)Mega_Virus Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2009, 11:10 AM)Gamermaster Wrote: [ -> ]I've been working on these sprites for a bit, what do you guys think?
I like it the sprites character is awesome, I'm not fimiliar with the game but the character looks good I just wanted to ask you is that a light bulb or something on top of its head.
They're from brawl
needs that purple circle stuff that comes out of the back u no?

EDIT: do u mind if i edit these coz ive rly been in SSBB mode lately and wanna make a M&L:Brawl kinda thing
The little Shadow Bugs? Yeah, but those shouldn't take more than two seconds to make.
I tried making the shadow bugs but they looked rediculous.
They're just too small to be shown individually and when I group them togeather they look like a retarded blob.
(04-18-2009, 12:52 PM)sky_blue_wiggler Wrote: [ -> ]U suck bitch

Oh wow ok bye.
(04-18-2009, 12:52 PM)sky_blue_wiggler Wrote: [ -> ]U suck bitch

Thou hast been warnéd for Spam.

Thine should repress urges of retardation in future.
Edit: OH GODDAMN IT MOZ I HAD THAT ONE D=<
Ninja'd B)
Last time I moderate in dated English, I tell you. =/

Please continue OP.