The VG Resource

Full Version: A complete rip of questionable worth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its, well... a rip of all the cards, backs, etc. from the windows default card games. Well, someone did rip Minesweeper!

[Image: cardsi2.png] [Image: cardsi.png]

Actually, I think I have a use for both... hmmm . . . .

Just so you know, the little dot under the 'hearts' card is a sprite.
There's more back than that - there's several defaults.
Edit: Also, on your icon, the ace looks different on the right.
(04-17-2009, 06:03 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]There's more back than that - there's several defaults.
Edit: Also, on your icon, the ace looks different on the right.

Deafaults? Im not sure what you mean.

And, in the icon, on the right is the one in the newer windows version (the name escapes me), but the one on the left is the slightly older XP one.
There are more card backgrounds than the three you've got already.

In my copy of Solitaire (XP), there are 12 card backgrounds.
Also, the cards look kinda scattered. Maybe you should align them all.
(04-17-2009, 06:07 PM)Ngamer01 Wrote: [ -> ]There are more card backgrounds than the three you've got already.

In my copy of Solitaire (XP), there are 12 card backgrounds.

Darn. I've actually gotten a new computer, with a newer version of All the card games. Is there any way to get the original (XP) Solitaire?
Since it's a game only available for buying a copy of Windows XP, all I can say is look on Google.
(04-21-2009, 11:31 AM)Ngamer01 Wrote: [ -> ]Since it's a game only available for buying a copy of Windows XP, all I can say is look on Google.

Tried that, no dice.

Um...
can anyone be bothered to finish it for me? Feel free to put your name in really big letters on the sheet if you do...

...Otherwise, never mind.
I am retarded.

[Image: SolitaireRip.png]
Thanks Zero! I've added them to the page and Special thanks for you.
[Image: cardsi.png]
Also, just for A.J., I've neatened the cards up a bit.
Nice one Smile