The VG Resource

Full Version: Super Mario Advance 4: SMB3 (GBA) - Weegee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Man in green, Mr. Green Mario Brother Guy, The Eternal Understudy, King of Second Bananas, but Mama Luigi to you.
Also a pain to rip compared to Mario, in terms of number of poses. Would you believe I almost forgot to put in the death sprite?

Update: Sheet now has door poses, air throws, turning/pipe and door sprites while holding boomerang and turnip.
Help with reorganization would be greatly appreciated, as I'd like to keep the 500-pixel width.

Anyway,
[Image: sma4_luigi-2.png]

And an icon:

[Image: sheet_icon_sma4l.png]

Please give credit, as this took a long time to organize so neatly. Let me know if I missed anything as well.
Great job!
I think you forgot the poses when he picks up and carries the veggies in the e-card levels.
Aaaaaagggh, I knew when I made the list I was forgetting something, I don't have time to fix it tonight. I'll try to get it in tomorrow.
Oh and can you hold the blue boomerang while in the Frog Suit?
No, actually, as far as I know. No throwing/vegetable picking up either. I wonder what happens if you pick up a Frog Suit while holding a boomerang...

BTW, First post fix'd.
Okay now, but I think you forgot the veggie throwing poses.

Edit: Wait, I just found out you had the throwing after all. He just throws with one hand, but I believe there's a pose where Luigi gives the peace sign with his fingers. They're on Raccoon Sam's Mini Mario rips. I also see veggie pulling on his Frog Suit sheet.
Noice. Yeah, it's missing the "V for Victory" sprites.
EDIT: OK, If someone could point out a place in the game in which Frog Luigi can pick up a vegetable, and any time that Luigi does the "V", I'll add them to the sheet.
Perhaps the "V" pose is unused? As for the veggie pull in the Frog suit, have you tried looking for a vegetable to pull while wearing it or anything else you can pull?

Oh and can you throw the blue boomerang while in the air, because I don't think you have that.
Maybe I can find a place to pick up a vegetable, then get a Frog Suit. I'll try this with the boomerang too... As for the air throw, I'll look into that.
You can throw the Boomerang into the air, but I don't know if it has its own sprite pose.
It does, in fact; I need to rip it. I still don't know when or if the victory pose shows in the game, though.

EDIT: I just realized I missed going in door poses completely. Here's a list of updates you can expect:

- Facing Forward (pipe) and Back (door) for all Forms
- Boomerang Facing Forward and Back for all Forms, as well as air throws. (except Frog, tested and failed)
- Vegetable Facing Forward and Back for all Forms. (again, sans Frog)
- Victory poses?

Expect these up hopefully by the end of today. First post updated.

64th post! Woo!
YES! Did I ever say that I love this game? Too bad nobody has an e-Reader to sell... but thank goodness for ROMs and RAW dotcodes.