The VG Resource

Full Version: Minish Cap customized ripped sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Usually I don't give out my customized ripped sprites but I'm not going to use them any more.

BeanStalk background:
you all probably already seen this but I customized it.
To make it taller and the clouds are custimized to a whole cloud. The cloud on the top right corner is to cover the section were the plant is overlapping the cloud so that way in a game Link climes under the overlapped piece of cloud that matches to the rest of the cloud.
[Image: 1d4bb898ef.gif]
This one basically explains itself, I will post more in the future but for now enjoy.
[Image: 3b70e84d40.gif]
I couldn't show you the image in original format but if you like the ship sprites here's the origianl format you can download: Original sheet
Looks great.
I'm not sure which one your refering to but I like them too, that is why I made them in the first place lol.
If I have enough people that like my work I'll post some more later.
That ship should be altered a bit to look like... the King of Red Lions!

And how is the beanstalk sheet "customed"? Wouldn't a sheet made of "parts" be more useful, so that others can mix and match each section to make it as long as they want it to be? Don't get me wrong, it's an okay sheet, but... there's a lot of blank space.
(04-16-2009, 05:50 PM)Miles07 Wrote: [ -> ]That ship should be altered a bit to look like... the King of Red Lions!

And how is the beanstalk sheet "customed"? Wouldn't a sheet made of "parts" be more useful, so that others can mix and match each section to make it as long as they want it to be? Don't get me wrong, it's an okay sheet, but... there's a lot of blank space.
The beanstalk sheet is more custom than the ripped sheet trust me, have you ever seen the ripped sheet? I bet you will never find it, if you do or if anybody does please post it here I want to see it, anyways you can extend it as much as you want with my sheet more easier than the ripped version I had to sprite it up to connect it to make it longer so now theres no need to sprite it, all you have to do is find the section where you can split the beanstalk plant and add more parts to it, Plus you can have as big as you want background for the beanstalk.
And for the ship sprites yeah I could've made it more red lionish but I didn't cause I got lazy on it, I want to start a different approach now so thats why I'm giving this one away.
Heh...wow. Nice work here. These are some pretty cool customs you got here.

Whoever suggeted the KORL, briliant.
(04-17-2009, 06:02 PM)Black Boo Wrote: [ -> ]Heh...wow. Nice work here. These are some pretty cool customs you got here.

Whoever suggeted the KORL, briliant.
Its all my idea.Tongue and thanks.