The VG Resource

Full Version: This...Bunny/witch girl with a dice purse.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: marnicsprite.png]

Long time no see, tSR. I sprited something after a long time of not doing so. Turned out pretty decently.
I usually posted stuff like this around here back when it was Pixeltendo. Mhm, brings back terrible memories.

Here you go though, C+C is always appreciated.
Pretty damn good, loved it.
But some parts are too plain and could have more shading though, like the lower part of the dress, her hat and her bunny ears.
It seems like tSR has learned something about giving proper C+C, unlike the old days.
It could be the tone of my monitor. It's sort of yellow-esque, so it's hard to know what it looks like normally.

But excuses aside, I wanted to go with a bright style, looks like I made it too bright. I have no reason to compliment this sprite in specific though.
I'll hang on to the advice for the future though.
Holy shit, it's Marnic! ;-;

I was a lurker back in the ole' PT days, man I always checked out your sprites. Seems you haven't lost too much skill! :]

I'll have to say it's pretty cool, though I agree with Josiah about the skin tone. It also might look better on a blue-ish background or something, the white backgrounds here are quiiiiiiiite bright.

Anyways, look forward to more stuff from you!
that looks lovely, but... her colors blend a bit... maybe, if you increase the contrast by a bit...
what in gods name are you doing here?!
get off my turf, distinguished gentleman!

but i do like this sprite a lot
holy marnic it's the legend himself
Very nice, though the things I didn't like were the shading on the shoes and you could have shaded the bow on her dress. Hopefully you'll keep this advice for the future as well?
Impressive as usual. Can't belive I'm seein you again man. I thought after PT died, I'd never see you again.
Hmm... The shade of grey (?) on her ribbon (?) could be, you know, darker, and more reddish ^^
Still awesome... For whatever reason, kinda reminds me of Touhou.. Hmm...
Marnic..:'D

Gosh dang, man. About time you showed up. We missed ya! It's great to see you back again!
I love the character design. You were always good at that type of stuff. Looking at the sprite, it looks like you still got it.
All the errors already been said so far but I still love it.

Welcome back, old friend! Big Grin
Who is Marnic?
a loser
Hell yeah Marnic, awesome sprites as usual.