The VG Resource

Full Version: See you later!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So guys I'm going to leave like for a month since I'm going to be taking some free online art classes and I want to come back as a new member. A member that knows how to shade correctly. A member that nails every sprite he does. A member whit a good sense of anatomy and a member that knows how to love, critic and help others. So when I come back I'll be better. I promise. Expect some more awesome love, some better sprites and drawings, but best of all some actual C+C.
See ya guys. Back in a month.
PS: I won't change username nor create and alternate account.
PSS: Don't delete my account mods.
PSSS: The sprite duel I made won't we held sorry guys.
PSSSS: Are you guys getting sick of all the PS? I know I am
BYE GUYS!!!!!
Peace.
lol learning art online, there's a world outside the pc you know
Yeah I know but I'm broke so I don't want to take expensive art classes. Now an update. I'll come once in a while to check on my post.
bye     
(04-16-2009, 11:04 AM)Mabelma Wrote: [ -> ]So guys I'm going to leave like for a month since I'm going to be taking some free online art classes and I want to come back as a new member. A member that knows how to shade correctly. A member that nails every sprite he does. A member whit a good sense of anatomy and a member that knows how to love, critic and help others. So when I come back I'll be better. I promise. Expect some more awesome love, some better sprites and drawings, but best of all some actual C+C.
See ya guys. Back in a month.
PS: I won't change username nor create and alternate account.
PSS: Don't delete my account mods.
PSSS: The sprite duel I made won't we held sorry guys.
PSSSS: Are you guys getting sick of all the PS? I know I am
BYE GUYS!!!!!

you cant learn as much as you hope for in one month, especially with the potential youve shown so far.

also is PPS, not PSS. PS stands for post script so post script script would be retarded.
I'll fix it later. Don't worry you'll see if I have improve. Wait a bit. Bye Big G.
Okay you can leave now,

to get better at art and stuff.
Yeah. Anyways. 2 days and I'm getting quite better. I will leave now.