The VG Resource

Full Version: Video game characters or just monkeys?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My openents have been decided. Here are the participant and the rules.
Competitors:
Nairenu, Rakoon , Koi Kami Mauro, Lucas Olivarde, Quizzle,explosionmakesboom!!! and I

Rules:
1- 200x200 pixels canvas to use.
2- 16 colors (16+Transparency)
3- Theme- A video game character turned into a monkey eating any type of candy(chocolate bar, m&m, ect..)
4- Due by the end of next week.
5- Only customs no edits.
6- Don't post any W.I.P.
7-If you want C+C pm someone with it.
We will finish 2 weeks from now.
Ps all entries should be uploaded to with an image host.
Ok... did any of those people even agree to make these sprites?
I guess he´s kinda calling them for a... sprite fight?
(04-15-2009, 04:12 PM)Shroob2 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok... did any of those people even agree to make these sprites?

Yes they all did.

http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...p?tid=5515
They all did. If anyone else wants to battle me then do say it too.
BUMP So lets start!
I would like to join actually....Would the character to sprite be original, or do we find an actualy character that has turned into a monkey from eating?
Like, change some already existing character into a monkey sprite with some of the characters feature e. g. Hat, Hair, Cannon, Robot eyes etc.
Sorry guys since I'm not going to be here for a month it won't be held. Buy you guys can still do the sprites as like a project or something like that.
Oh. Well any way I made something. [Image: monkeyluigi.png]
It looks ok but the shading is a bit too squarish. I won't say anything else since I'm suppose to be on a vacation from every forum.
[Image: 2-1.png]
I know I went one over the colour limit for the 8 bit style, but idc that much...I accidently resized it because of you saying using a 200 by 200 canvas or what ever, and it looks like crap resized back...Well, it looks crappy when you maginfy it.....It supposed to be Mario though.
[Image: monkeyluigi.png] Rounded shading Also
(04-17-2009, 05:18 PM)robo9 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 2-1.png]
I know I went one over the colour limit for the 8 bit style, but idc that much...I accidently resized it because of you saying using a 200 by 200 canvas or what ever, and it looks like crap resized back...Well, it looks crappy when you maginfy it.....It supposed to be Mario though.
Hes not eating anything
(04-17-2009, 05:18 PM)Quizzle Wrote: [ -> ][Image: monkeyluigi.png] Rounded shading Also
(04-17-2009, 05:18 PM)robo9 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 2-1.png]
Hes not eating anything

Okay, I didn't see your's was....Okay, I fixed it with an atrocious looking candy bar.
Ok. (MIne is eating a chocolate bar.) Also *update* [Image: monkeyluigi.png]
Pages: 1 2