The VG Resource

Full Version: My Flash Animations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know, the forum said nothing to do with spriting, but I was hoping this would be an exception?
I use sprites from the spriters resource, and create flash animations with them,
MikeyTheYoshi.newgrounds.com
go there if you would like to see some :]
Here's a WIP* that I am currently working on Smile

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/150409/4...rio_Vs.php

* : Work In Progress
I feel a little insulted that you felt you had to explain what WIP means. Furthermore, boring DBZ Mario combo number nine or whatever, nothing too special.
This is just the same unoriginal Mario versus _______ video on newgrounds.

With all those flash Dragonball Z effects.

Look at all those Mario vs Sonic videos and see that your video is the exact same thing but instead of sonic, its Bowser Jr.
Thanks for the feedback Smile
why is there no 'it was ok but you need a more original idea' option in the poll?
There is now.
Well, I'm always open to suggestions.
Animation wise, it's really good. I like the effects like Shadow Mario's blue blur speed thing. I don't see much effects like those on most flash movies.

I can't say much on changing the story of whatever since it's a short clip but like everybody else has said, it looks like it would be unorginal..
I would suggest going in a different direction from what everybody else it doing(Sonic vs Mario type thing)and make something fresh. If I was a flash movie maker, that would be my goal.
I liked the sleek animation.