The VG Resource

Full Version: Working on Improvement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will be spriting daily till i get the hang of making decent sprites with okay anatomy and such. Here what i made
Justice Leage in a Style
[Image: Batman-6.png]
Bad Shading Bad Anatomy
[Image: Char-1.png]
[Image: Cid-3.png]
[Image: SpiderMan-2.png]
Someone suggested edits to make edits [Image: Kaku-6.png]
Heroes Fan Game[Image: Civil-2.png]
C+C on the Heroes Fan Game sprite its a random guy that gains the power of fire.
I redid the heroes fan game [Image: Civils-1.png]
Is he supposed to be the Human Torch or something? And Spiderman's right leg is sticking too far out.
Yea pretty much... My problem is i can never think of anything creative to sprite....there all plain..
Hey. I don't have much time to chat, but here's an edit:

[Image: spartanj.png]

In this post I'm trying to show you:

-hue shifting
-pose
-AA
-balance
-form

I completely resprited this. I didn't edit yours, so my suggestion for you is to resprite yours again as well. Try to make the pose make sense. Try to make volumes accurate. Try to give him more human proportions.

I hope my edit helps!

-Dex
Did you even study the anatomy of the human body like I told you to on SDB?
Yea i studied my body and started posing and then try to pixel it also looked at one piece sprites anatomy I'll study some more sprite works.
Try drawing bodies on paper first before you pixel it, you'll get more sense of what needs to go where, and you'll improve. Trust me, it works.
Try doing actual Heroes characters first, it's easier than making your own. And fire would be hard to do. Work on poses, so do Nathan or something.
Bump 2 new stuff [Image: SS.png] Some colors are from 1up ffat2 project i hope you dont mind if i use them and this [Image: Robo-1.png]
Finally a Decent sprite!!!
[Image: Sad.png]
I loved how it came out its still work in process I tried to mimic 1up style a little,
Here the finish [Image: Sad-1.png]
Re did the Feet [Image: Sad-2.png]
Didn't like how the feet came out so I'm going to redo it.Opinions?? C+C???
I made 2 more characters [Image: Sads-2.png]
C+C???