The VG Resource

Full Version: Hinako's Sprites!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
This is a fighter-style project that me and a friend started up. If you want more info, I'll gladly post some later or something. Cute
[Image: franchesca.png]
Her name is Franchescaaaa. Fear her giant pair of scissors! >: D

I might be messing with the palette more, since I have a tendency to shade in really dark hues, and I want to try more colorful sprites.

Anyway, comments would be nice! Heart3

EDIT: This is mainly for my reference, but you guys can have in on it too. Heart
Salons and Parlors:
Everlasting! Beauty Salon (beauty; sexy)
Franchesca (scissors)
(make-up artist)
(double-sided brush; fine/rough)

Puppies and Kitties Animal Grooming/Beauty Salon (beauty; cute)
(hairdryer)
(curling iron)
Patricia (nail file)

Irresistible Souls Beauty Parlor (scene/goth/emo)
(hair spray)
(shaving razors)
Brittanie (twin hair straighteners)

Megacuts Hair Salon (basic)
(two trimmers)
(electric razor)
(fine-tooth comb)

Geisha Geisha! Beauty Salon (Japan-themed)
Ryoko (batou-jutsu style mascara/eye shadow)
(hair clips)
(nail polish)

BOSSES (not named yet, darkness-themed) -
("utility" chains containing scissors, razors and curling irons)
(claw-based scissors, attached at the end to elastic)
(giant nail clipper with the nail cleaner extended at all times)

"TRUE" BOSS
(demonic weaves)
This is good. The colors blend really well, especially in the hair. They might be a bit too unsaturated though.

Oddly enough, the style also reminds me of something I'd do. O:
Yeah, looks a lot like Tyvon's style. Great. :]
oh, wow, thats really good!
Thanks for the commentsssss~ Heart33

I did get a bit of influence from that cute Skullgirls game you're working on though, Osiris Cute
Interesting, could you possibly PM me the information about this? I might be able to help.
n'aww look its a girl tyvon (:

But I really, really like this. I wouldn't go changing the palette to much or at all, It works quite well.
(04-14-2009, 11:07 AM)Osiris Wrote: [ -> ]Oddly enough, the style also reminds me of something I'd do. O:

haha, I was about to say that too
it looks just like your style
Just to distract everybody from the situation that just happened... >__>

Here's a work in progress of Patricia. She uses a ghant nail file as a weapon. Original, isn't it? xP

[Image: patricia.png]

I can't figure out what colors to use on her outfit though... ;o; Anybody wanna help meee ?
I'll take a go at them if you don't mind.Do you want me to recolor or just tell you what colors?
I don't want you to do it for me, I just want suggestions.
OK so what I was thinking was well green for her shirt, some kind of light blue for her gloves,dark blue for her pants and for her shoes I think red would do it but maybe some brown would look better.Make it red. Looks awesome. I tried it on your sprite and it looks quite cool. I won't post it since you don't want me too.
I think that's too many colors and they're too dark...
She's part of a "cutesy" beauty parlor so she should probably wear light colors that look cute on her outfit.
Plus, I'm trying to use a limited amount of colors per character, so using like seven different colors isn't gonna look too good. I plan on having the shirt and pants different color, and the shoes and gloves would correspond to a color that's already on the sprite.
Here she is with those colors I really want you to see her.I think the shirt it too dark but it's not my call is yours.[Image: patricia2.png]
Like I said, too many colors. I might use the green though, it doesn't look too bad Cute possibly some sort of alt color or something. I don't think I'd make it a main color though, no offense or anything!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6