The VG Resource

Full Version: What did you started drawing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
It's an easy topic. Just post what you started drawing, by this I mean the style and what. If you can post that drawing even better. Also say if you read any tutorials and if you want post the link. Say if you have taken any art classes and if you did take any say what they though you. Thanks in advance.
To be honest

The first things I drew were Megaman and Zero and shit, then I started drawing DBZ, and after that I just kinda tried to develop my own style.

Now I don't draw anymore, only sprite! Wonderful!
Started drawing Scooby-Doo when I was really young. Then progressed to drawing Super Mario for 5 years.

Now I'm drawing pretty much anything.
"Say if you have taken any art classes beside the school ones"

Hi this makes no sense
Thanks Osiris. So did you draw by head or you saw an image or a tutorial.
Zeemort I ment proffesional classes like you pay for them.
Uhhhh
how does that even make sense

generally the paid-for classes have the exact same structure as school or college classes
Edited the first post. Thanks Skink.
I started drawing in the most horrid looking 3 year old style you've ever seen. I would never post that. I used to draw pokemon but that stopped when I turned old enough to realize how much it sucked, although the games are alright if you don't mind large plot holes.
(04-13-2009, 07:30 PM)Zeemort Wrote: [ -> ]"Say if you have taken any art classes beside the school ones"

Hi this makes no sense
Whole first post doesn't make sense.
I did some doodling before that with a bunch of made up megaman and shaman king fan characters and crap but I really started drawing when I was 11 and saw gundam seed and I was all like "That looks cool, I'm going to try that style" then I learned what anime was and kept practicing. When I was 11 I started spriting and making crappy megaman ZX edits. After a year or so I started scratching and eventually I kind of outgrew anime. now I'm me.
(04-13-2009, 09:18 PM)Tuna Unleashed Wrote: [ -> ]When I was 11 I started spriting and making crappy megaman ZX edits.
How old are you? O_o
Anime is okay, most american voiceovers of anime are not good in the slightest. It can really ruin the show.
(04-13-2009, 09:19 PM)Osiris Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2009, 09:18 PM)Tuna Unleashed Wrote: [ -> ]When I was 11 I started spriting and making crappy megaman ZX edits.
How old are you? O_o

It's debatable.
The guesses may or may not come but gaging someone's age is kind of pointless on the internet unless you're a teenage girl and the other guy says he's a 17 year old guy who wants to meet you in the park. Then you should delete him off your friends list or ignore him.
Stop the spamming videogameguy. Please. So what you guys are telling me is that you started drawing things from images and from shows and then you become better and better.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5