The VG Resource

Full Version: Keyblades
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im working on spriting all of the keyblades from KH2 currently I only have the oblivion keyblade done.
C&C please.
[Image: keyblades-2.png]
Reduce the colors. You've got twenty-eight when you need maybe three or four maximum.
If you could do the actual keychain on it and put a little more detail to the blade of the key and fix the handle of the key to make it more round then it would be even closer to the actual picture then what you have it but it seems quite good with the color choices and how well the match.
Looks sorta like a color reduction and a resize. Still kinda bad either way.
ok. I will try to add more detail and reduce the amount of colors and try to round the handle.

Updated with keychain more round handle some reduced colors (still working on)

also the begining of the fenrir (misspelled on the sheet) was added
Fenrir is too long, and the blade too narrow. Things that should be symmetrical (like Fenrir's handle, and Oblivion's axe edge) are lopsided. A lot of Keyblades are near symmetrical in appearance.

Also your ref is kinda poor. I suggest you look at these:
http://gunzcon.deviantart.com/gallery/#K...yblade-Ref
GrooveMan.exe thanks for the references it'll help a lot its hard to find good pics

also I need to fix the blade on the oblivion I did fix some on the fenrir and the blade edge of the oblivion
fenrir is a bit thicker than the one you've done
added the Bond of Flames keyblade (keychain not done yet) and I will try to make the fenrir thicker.
Oblivion looks the best out of the three.

The tape or whatever near the bottom of Fenrir's blade looks very cheesy.
yes I know the tape on the fenrir does look cheesy but I haven't been able to make it look good yet.

added sleeping lion keyblade also dosent have the keychain done yet and removed tape on fenrir until I can make it look right.