The VG Resource

Full Version: Whos pikachu is better?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Im not saying who made which, but here is one pikachu. (this one has alot more done): Idle: [Image: Pikaunltimateidle.gif]
Walk: [Image: Npikawalk.gif]
RUN FOREST,
RUUUN!: [Image: pikasuperrun.gif]
Standard attack: [Image: Pikastandard.gif]
Up Smash: [Image: Pikaupsmash.gif](May need more work. I just need an opinion.)
Side Smash: [Image: Pikasidesmash-1.gif](That may be too much range though.)
Down Smash: 64: [Image: Pikadownsmashretro.gif]
Brawl: [Image: Pikadownsmashfix.gif]

And heres the other. It was just made today so theres not as much done.
[Image: pikastance.gif]

[Image: pikarun-2.gif]

and this: [Image: pikathunder2.gif]
I think the second one is better.
Style is better on top

animation is better on bottom
(04-11-2009, 02:15 AM)Anubis Wrote: [ -> ]Style is better on top

animation is better on bottom

this
that doesnt help though >.<. If you had to pick, which one is better?
neither
ugh. please be more helpful and pick one..... how about this.

If they were in a game which one would yourather play as?
fine since top has more poses then go with that, idk why you want to know so badly but ok.
we are arguing on another forum and need an unbiased opinion. Dont go by the fact that the top has more poses. If the bottom one had the same ammount of attacks, and they were all animated as fluid as the run,thunder would u choose the bottom?
id say the top one does need more poses and also good work
so ur saying the top one is better?
I'm assuming yours is the second one. If you make the outline darker and maybe change the pallet a bit, I could see it being the better one.
Iopened up paint and added a quick dark outline to it and it was a big improvement. Cute
>_>

Let me rephrase what nu said.

We came from a forum where a game is being made and we need to know which Pikachu looks better so that the original creator can finish spriting it. So don't vote for one because it has more attacks or motions cause they stopped spriting to see which should keep going.
(04-11-2009, 02:28 AM)Arthur Wrote: [ -> ]I'm assuming yours is the second one. If you make the outline darker and maybe change the pallet a bit, I could see it being the better one.
Iopened up paint and added a quick dark outline to it and it was a big improvement. Cute

THATS WHAT I SAID AND THEY WERE ALL "it looks terrible"!

tyHeart
Well I'm gonna assume this is from SSF2 forums, and really, they can't tell good from amazing from bad.

Really, top is better.
Pages: 1 2 3