The VG Resource

Full Version: Let's Settle This!(Keep them coming guys)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So I have seen some of those sprite duels and I though it was cool so here's my sprite duel. I want a challenger. Anyone who's equal to me or a tad better. By this I mean an average spriter or a novice. The challenger calls the rules and theme. The only thing I want is a good fight. Fair and Fun. So who's up to it? *Let the record show I'm in no way a cheater* Once the challenger is choosen ths topic will be made or as anubis likes to call it the arena.
Competitors:
Nairenu, Rakoon , Koi Kami Mauro, Lucas Olivarde, Quizzle,explosionmakesboom!!! and I

Rules:
1- 200x200 pixels canvas to use.
2- 16 colors (16+Transparency)
3- Theme- A video game character turned into a monkey eating any type of candy(chocolate bar, m&m, ect..)
4- Due by the end of next week.
5- Only customs no edits.
6- Don't post any W.I.P.
7-If you want C+C pm someone with it.
Let the duel beging.
im game
I just said novice or average spriter not completely awesome spriter but if no one else accepts I'll take you on, Sir Prometheus.
im an average spriter tho
K then I'll take you on.Make the topic or should we give more people a chance?
Hey, I want in too Very Sad
I'd like to join but i'd probably end up not doing anything

can it be 3 way
Let's make this a 4 way then. You, Prometheus, Koi Kami Mauro and I. Since Prometheus was the first one to reply let him choose everything if you don't mind.
i dont wanna pick no dam themes
Okay then, Who up for making the theme? how about you Koi Kami? You pick Viper, okay?
ill do it

remake your character as monkies eating candy

it hasn't been done and its original!
Are you going to duel us or just saying a theme?
pffftt no

suggesting one, also get my name off the first post youve got some nerve.
I though you were joining. If you're going to suggest a theme pm ViperShark with it.
if i was joining then i wouldve said i was joining, and i already got a duel(if you read my topic)

and why the hell would i pm him when he can just come here to check.
Pages: 1 2 3 4