The VG Resource

Full Version: my opponent's been decided
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
im looking for a competitor to take me on in a boxing match(sprite duel)

i havent boxed(dueled) in a while, so who here think they can take on me, a world champion?(good spriter)

once i find my opponent then ring to take place (a topic) will be discussed, i need to know who im facing first.

im looking for someone who will give me a good show. i know its tsr but i know theres someone here i can face.
Do you compare yourself to Osiris? If so fight him in sprites.
I'm in a higher weight class.
Well Tyvon would have to inquire first, not you inquire for him.
I'd love to do a duel with you man, but not this week nor the week after (doing the PJ challenge this week and off somewhere the next, without a PC).
Tyvon was already challenged by another boxer(spriter), so he's booked. Not to mention he's on a break and weight training(working).

He's even fighting(dueling) in another stadium(forum).
(04-08-2009, 03:17 PM)Anubis Wrote: [ -> ]Tyvon was already challenged by another boxer(spriter), so he's booked. Not to mention he's on a break and weight training(working).

He's even fighting(dueling) in another stadium(forum).
Cheering (thinking this is cool)
(04-08-2009, 03:17 PM)Chris2Balls Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love to do a duel with you man, but not this week nor the week after (doing the PJ challenge this week and off somewhere the next, without a PC).
What's the verdict Anubis?
Can't need a challenge asap. I'm not waiting 2 weeks...

btw my record is 12-2, 12 wins 10 knockouts, 2 wins by decision, 2 losses by decision(never been knocked out)
I'll give it a try!
You sparred(collabed) with Shawn, so then you'll be a worthy opponent.

then it's decided

jarjar(anubis) vs mozzy
Really really tempted to go for this, but I'm already dueling lilgrim...
well mozzy already accepted so maybe our next match, good luck on yours
Oh, so he has. I totally got ninja'd there. Tongue
Good luck to yuo as well. Smile
Cool.
Whats the challenge/due date?
Pages: 1 2 3