The VG Resource

Full Version: Sprite Duel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1 on 1.

Competitor chooses either theme or restrictions. Your choice.

Any takers?

Edit:
The Challenge:

VG Mock-up somehow about/related with music and animals

Twelve colours, must be 400x250 (or 250x400) And just for the sake of being ridiculous, you have to use blue, pink, and yellow (included in your 12 colours).

Deadline is Next Friday: April 17th.
If I accept and choose restrictions, do you have to choose the theme?
'cause I was supposed to pick a theme for the new compo, but I'm super lame and can't think fo anything good. >.<"

Edit: By the way, I'm pretty sure threads like this are supposed to go in the request board.
Really? I don't really see how that makes sense. O:

Meanwhile, yeah, if your not comfortable picking a theme, you can pick restrictions/regulations. Seeing as you seem uncomfortable with the theme, I guess I'll pick it:

k, pick the restrictions, color limits/size limits/ or even in the style of a game,ect.
I'd like to, in two weeks time though.
(04-08-2009, 08:26 AM)LilGrim1991 Wrote: [ -> ]Really? I don't really see how that makes sense. O:

Meanwhile, yeah, if your not comfortable picking a theme, you can pick restrictions/regulations. Seeing as you seem uncomfortable with the theme, I guess I'll pick it:

k, pick the restrictions, color limits/size limits/ or even in the style of a game,ect.

Twelve colours, must be 400x250 (or 250x400 if you feel the need. Tongue) And just for the sake of being ridiculous, you have to use blue, pink, and yellow (included in your 12 colours).

But really I threw that in to be different from regular restrictions, if you wanna do away witht that last bit just say so. Tongue
Naw, I'm good. and by those colors you mean the general colors or like a solid blue/pink/yellow? o:

oh, and I got a date up, 17th, next Friday? That sound good?
Just in general, any shade of them or whatever as long as they ar eincluded. Tongue
Cool. BTW, edited first post with the deadline. Good luck, may the best man win.

oh and I WILL OWN YOU.
nice post

good luck
WIP(?)
[Image: duelwip-2.png]
You are a cat. A cat who goes through sheet music and fixes it. You save the white dudes and notes that should be there but aren't appear, and you kill the pink dudes to get rid of notes that shouldn't be there. But there are like dummies and stuff that get in your way and if you fuck up it counts as being hurt. Little pink cat on the sheets marks your position in the level. On easy mode notes that need to be destroyed are red (orange?) The sheet music may or may not toggle in and out of view. The yellow bar at the bottom may or may not be ammo / a marker for level progress? And- wow I'm getting far too far into this. >.>
i would play that game so hard.
(04-10-2009, 05:12 AM)Solitaire Wrote: [ -> ]i would play that game so hard.

Agreed
cough