The VG Resource

Full Version: Termina Great Bay, w.i.p.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been working on the basic outline for Termina Great Bay, It deserved to be in Brawl but wasn't so I decided to work on the outline of it for this project, c+c please

[Image: terminagreatbay.png]
Looks good so far, but you can't really tell from this.

Well, I'm not sure we're going to do this, but underwater, there are caves with the "Do not enter" marker on them. I just thought I'd share this, as I'm not sure anyone else has noticed it, and I wasn't sure if we'd be making stuff that far out.
How do you notice that in melee, I had to take two screenshots, just to make the platform, for underwater

P.S. It will have water over the bottom half, I have it like that so that I can mak it float easily, based on where a char is on it
(04-07-2009, 05:10 PM)DanKen Wrote: [ -> ]How do you notice that in melee, I had to take two screenshots, just to make the platform, for underwater

P.S. It will have water over the bottom half, I have it like that so that I can make it float easily, based on where a char is on it

Well, you'd have to jump under the water, and if your in the right position, and you look to the side when paused, you see the cave.
(hopes I understood what you were saying)
There was a good one on Pixeltendo you could continue from. Does anyone still have it?
Woo. I forget who made that. :/
That looks really pretty, the only problem is it is not to scale and a few minor edges seem weird, I will use the colors on mine, because those look spot on

EDIT: worked more on Termina Great Bay
[Image: terminagreatbay.png]