The VG Resource

Full Version: Rakia dumped in the garbage and this is what came out!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright so there's basically a bunch of things I never completed and have never shown.
So here goes.
[Image: avx2.png] This was an avatar I made for.. something, idk.

[Image: dpgsc.png] Um some DP leaders in GSC style.

[Image: gameideal.png] Some game idea I had.

[Image: jumptheeagle.png] Ken the eagle in some style that I screwed up and never finished.

[Image: krispkmn.png] Kris in various styles (2 I think)

[Image: rubberrobo.png] Rubber robo in pokemon style, Mozzy helped me with this.

[Image: snakepa.png] A snake PA that I never finished or cleaned up.

[Image: zeldascenes.png] And a mock-up for an OoA/OoS cutscene.

That's about it right now. Have fun.
I like the avatar best. The other things are... not as good.
Cool I like the green dragon on the bottom.
Yeah I forgot to mention I gave up on them because I hated how they were turning out and I was too lazy to fix them.
These own but please finish the DP leaders. Byron and Candice were sexy as hell.

Kens legs seem off too. They look like theyre just a single bone, needs a visible knee or center point.
I was planning on finishing the gym leaders.
And also if I recall, I stopped caring after the legs. If I find Ken the Eagle awesome again (Capcom vs Tatsunoko PLEASE), I may try and redo it. Thanks.
That snake PA is smexy. Finish it.
finish the pokemon and zelda stuff
Your game idea reminds me of LilGrim's.
roborobo roborobo.

Heart
(04-08-2009, 01:13 AM)Previous Wrote: [ -> ]Your game idea reminds me of LilGrim's.

Which game is that?
(04-07-2009, 06:49 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]finish the pokemon and zelda stuff

quoting for emphasis
Could you guys actually give me C+C rather than "I liek this" or "I don't liek this"?
rakia reread your thread

everyone is saying "finish this"
On what I had done. I'm still lazy.
Pages: 1 2