The VG Resource

Full Version: Rainbow Road
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok this is my first time trying to make a custom sprite:
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/9340/rainbowroad1v.png

Everything is prepared not finished, Do you think Im at a good start.

I will remake Rainbow Road to the Mario Circuit shown in Brawl, as in bottom forward and top a side view. The racers will be remade into a enhanced version of Super Mario Kart and Ill make the neon signs optional. Finally, can someone tell me which of the star and boo to use as referance, Im not sure which to choose.
Wait.

Is this supposed to be a rip?
Because I don't know what I'm supposed to be looking at here.
(04-06-2009, 03:16 PM)Osiris Wrote: [ -> ]Wait.

Is this supposed to be a rip?
Because I don't know what I'm supposed to be looking at here.

The ripped part are references...... I havent started yet but making progress Ill update later.
(04-06-2009, 03:28 PM)Feste Wrote: [ -> ]The ripped part are references...... I havent started yet but making progress Ill update later.

Sir, if your not going to make the custom stage (And I'm talking about posting it with the whole lot of references), why post it if your using the rips only for reference?
Or rather, why post ANYTHING if you haven't started?
It's really just a waste of time.
(04-06-2009, 03:56 PM)Osiris Wrote: [ -> ]Or rather, why post ANYTHING if you haven't started?
It's really just a waste of time.

Sorry then, I'll post again after I completed half of it.
How about once you complete it? That would lead to possibly better analysis of your skills and what you need to work on.
Half is fine. Then we could say what NEEDS to be fixed.
Your doin fine, Feste, just make sure you have some sort of basic outline. Even if it doesn't turn out great, its the practice that matters, so you can do things without needing to be consulted before you even start.
Hmm.. here is a slight update:
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/2124/rainbowroad1.png
Not sure about the neon characters.
And remember Im still not finished with the stage.