The VG Resource

Full Version: Koi Kami Mauro's sprites.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: siddhartja.gif]
Did this as a gift to a friend.

[Image: corvo.gif][Image: mocho.gif]

Two characters that I sprited out of curiosity. They're intended to be unshaded, yes.

[Image: newkamikaze.gif]

Mock-up of a style of a fellow member of MG. Custom, etc. etc. Lost interest before making arm or correcting the legs.

[Image: Image3D.gif][Image: Image2again.gif][Image: Image1again.gif]

Did these to use on MSN.

[Image: hhhhhhhh.gif]
These are custom, and I'm proud of them, not because they're outstanding, but because the hands aren't half-bad, and Hands have always been my worst.

Of recent times, these are all my customs. And of course, the Moai I'm working on:

[Image: 16colourj-1.png]
I'm kind of confused. Are you give credit to those people because they made it?
If so, why are you posting them?
why do you post koi kami mauro's sprites,, when theire all someone else's?

anyway, some edits are cool, like the blaziken one
Koi Kami Mauro's sprites as in My sprites.

Anyways, mozzy, the reason I have credit to in many of them is because they're edited from somewhere. I made these sprites, editing from bases by other people, except in the last sprite.
KKM, HEY :D

Your stuff is amazing o:
You know I lovez it :3
You can edit another person's piece (Which was probably edited off of another sprite lol), bravo.
OK, reshaped the first post to ease up reading. Also, since I'm participating at the weekly contest at Pixel Joint, is there anything wrong with this shape-

[Image: 16colourj-1.png]

Or can I start shading and dithering and all that?

Also, as Mozzy so kindly pointed out, this is not the kind of forum for edits. So, I replaced my works on the first post (that were there because they were the most recent) with custom works and a link to MG, where you can find my edits.
[Image: moai.png]
[Image: newkamikaze.gif]
I like this spriting style. How do you do it?
(04-08-2009, 01:27 AM)Koi Kami Mauro Wrote: [ -> ][Image: moai.png]
Nice, but too shiny. Go for darker colours.
I like the monochrome characters by the way Smile
(04-08-2009, 12:20 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ][Image: newkamikaze.gif]
I like this spriting style. How do you do it?

yeah, id like to know to,, and is he keeping his hands behind his head?
@Chris- I'll try to see darker colours on the palette I'm allowed to use. And thanks.

@Nairenu and Vipershark- That style was created by a friend over Middle Ground forums. I emulated it, bascially. I can't really explain how to do it, if you're really curious, I'dd suggest saving that sprite adn analyzing it on paint. Better yet, going to Middle Gorund forums adn searching for the member Lance. And no, he doesn't have arms in that sprite. I lost interest on it before doing them.
can you like post some of his sprites or something
I really don't want to have to join a forum etc just to see an example
[Image: newkamikaze.gif][Image: lance.png]

The right's the original sprite. I did not edit anything to make mine, but I did shape the shoes and eyes in the same way- consistency between styles.
[Image: kkmlol.gif]

Bump from the depths.

Sorry Mabelma and everyone I was dueling against, didn't manage to do it Very Sad Not a good start on these forums. Oh well.

Remake of old character, custom sprites, yadda yadda yadda.

[Image: CpiadeSemttulobmp.png]

Here, have the old sprites, so you can compare.
Pages: 1 2