The VG Resource

Full Version: Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[Image: marvel.png]
When the Earth and everything on it begins to die, Ruby Heart traces the source to an evil being known as Abyss, the Armor of Erosion. She summons the greatest heroes to her airship to find the being. Ultimately, its source of power is revealed to be a mysterious black metal ball within its center.
[Image: charactersk.png]
Currently Ripping
Ripped
Available To Rip

I have created an application that extracted all of the sprites from Marvel Vs. Capcom 2. As such, there are a number of sheets that need to be made now.

If you want to create a sheet for a character, tell me and I will get the sprites to you. Each character has on average 900 sprites. This means that each character is a lot of work.
If this weren't the case, I would go solo. But fact is, I'm not longer the man I used to be and I have to work for a living.

Hope to see some of you guys joining in here.

NOTE: Abyss is currently being worked on by Apocalypse. Abyss has no mugshot.
Holy crap! This sounds awesome! I wish I could help with this, but I've already got my own project to work on. Anyways, good luck with this.
Is it just the characters or does it include effects too?
Effects too.
I'll take Juggsy. And by Juggsy, I mean Juggernaut.
You forgot the word "bitch" in your post.
Sent.
That's because I don't use dumbass memes.
Sad
HAYATO KANZAKI

should be ripped.

Actually... I might rip it myself... I haven't ripped a fighter in so long though.

edit: or anything really
Hit a snag with Hayato actually - he has black on his sprites. And this extractor rips things with a black background...
Edit: Oh wait, I lie. It was Jin.
I think both of them do... Regardless, I own a copy of MvC2 and I play Hayato (and Jin) religiously, so I know exactly where his sprites should be black and where they shouldn't.
Will whatever you're sending work on mac? I wanna do servbot
Just rip Bonne.
Kill two birds with one stone.
True. Okay then, I'll do that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6