The VG Resource

Full Version: Okami Gameboy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: okamigbmockup.gif]
for a devamp duel with Nitram (yeah, I'm screwed).
The head shape could do with a bit of fixing, points a bit too down.
(04-06-2009, 08:35 AM)Tuna Unleashed Wrote: [ -> ][Image: okamigbmockup.gif]

A definate improvement on the first one.
Pretty half-assed background I must say.
I don't like Waka's health bar, looks like it was just scribbled in there, gb pixelart was more square and sharp, and I don't see any of that in this. The background looks what skink said, the health bar came out good, but even that doesn't look readable. I had to look closely to tell that ammy's health was down. As for the sprites themselves, ammy is alright but face seems to poke out too much like a normal dog, and wolves mouths are sharper. I don't like waka, I know you were going for more of a realistic look on him but why not just do it similar to the game style? A chibi sprite would be much readable and more fun looking imo. I'm sorry if I'm going harsh or rough but if you're facing nitram(who I share the same experience with) then you'll need more effort than that, I'm just telling you all this so you have a chance(since you seem to have doubts already).
I know, the only thing I really like is ammy. I'm probably going to rework most of it if I find the time.
tried to make it more readable, yet detailed.