The VG Resource

Full Version: This is a bit awkward.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You may or may not have seen my other topic about this, but I currently need the sprites of The Guy (Final Boss) of I Wanna Be The Guy. I, unfortunately, neither have the skills, patience, nor programs needed to acquire these sprites myself, as I am terrible at the game, and have some rather bad anger issues when it comes to things like that. For the sake of my computer, I either need someone else to rip these sprites for me, or give me the proper decompiler program for Multimedia Fusion games. (I assume that's what it's made in.)
There is a bit of a time limit on this too, I need them before Easter for a custom made card. Please help me out. I feel very awkward posting a request as I feel it's rather "noobish".
What game is this now?
Isn't this that really bad game people were talking about a few days ago?
The most sadistic game I've ever encountered. Titled 'I Wanna Be The Guy'. It's a PC game made in Multimedia Fusion (I assume). Just do a search for it and you'll easily find it.
As far as I know Mutlimedia Fusion protects the graphics for a reason, aka - so people don't steal them.
However, if this is for a card, and thus a full sprite sheet isn't needed - just use your print screen key.
Well, it's going to be an animated guard of the person's character battling The Guy.
One problem with your method is I don't have a save file for the game at that point, and I don't have the skill or time to get there myself.