The VG Resource

Full Version: [pixelart comic] AptGG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I made a topic about this a while ago, but my account & all my posts got deleted soon after.

When I made that post, I hadn't made a website or anything yet; so I was forced to post all the seperate images on 'ere, which . . was not really bandwith friendly.

This time I've got www.neorice.com registered though, so I can provide a simple link rather than .. y'know, spamming the thread with images.

AptGG is an ongoing fantasy comic that follows three stories, it's entirely done with the use of custom sprites & painted backgrounds.

Feel free to check it out and leave comments, I'll probably post related art & sprites in this thread in the future for general feedback.

Peace!
I remember this comic, and I still love it.
I've read each comic up to the most recent. It's really, really impressive.
Thanks you guys, glad you like it so far!
I remember this. Great stuff.
It's really good, keep up the work! Smile
I was wondering what happened to this. Nice.
Edit: but why did you change it to speech bubbles? The mugshots were one of my favourite parts.
Just read the whole thing
Really good
(04-04-2009, 10:47 PM)Tuna Unleashed Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering what happened to this. Nice.
Edit: but why did you change it to speech bubbles? The mugshots were one of my favourite parts.

Although the portraits were definitely unique and stylish, they limited the dialogue style & lenght quite a lot.

By switching to normal speech bubbles it's much easier to just have 4-5 characters talk in a single panel, and other similar things.

It's for convenience above anything else. Sad