The VG Resource

Full Version: Rpg Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right, for school I have to create a program. I have decided to do a game, but I need sprites. I have a really good idea for the game, but for it I need some sprites to be made.

1. I need a blonde shoulder length messy blonde hair, blue eyed young man (about 19). He needs to be wearing a red sleeveless top and blue jeans. He is about 6ft4 and have a similar amount of muscle to Roy. He needs to wield two swords. These swords should be similar to this: http://images.elfwood.com/art/i/c/iceman....31581.jpg

2. I need a middle aged man with short, messy, white hair and green eyes. He should be fully dressed in green armour with gold edges. He should be using an axe. He is about 5ft11 and should be quite muscular.

Preferably these sprites should be in fire emblem style.

1 should be similar to http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy...heet/14180.
2 should be similar to http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy...heet/14091

My characters will run up and attack the enemies.

Critical
I need vertical sword slash and axe slashing sprites
I need some jumping sprites
I need some jump slash sprites
I need some standing still sprites
I need some miss sprites
I also need running sprites.
I need a limit attack sprite for 1. Preferably a sequence of rapid slashes similar to cloud strife's omnislash

Not-critical:
I need horizantal sword and axe slashing sprites
I need some of them being hit
I need some sprites of them like holding out their palms as if to use magic.
I need some death sprites

Oh and for 1 I need a sprite of him laying down on the ground as if he was asleep.

These are all I need for now.

If 1 person wants to take just doing 1 set of sprites (e.g. the blonde haired guy) then that is ok.
1 is more critical then 2 so if u are gna do any of em do 1.
All spriters will get credit.
The first link (the one about the swords) doesn't work for me.

EDIT: And you forgot what poses you want done lol
Uh, all of them?
(04-03-2009, 01:00 PM)WolfNM Wrote: [ -> ]The first link (the one about the swords) doesn't work for me.

EDIT: And you forgot what poses you want done lol

Wolf NM: Edited to answer these problems.

Miles 07: I have edited the first thread to show which are critical and which are not.
Quite a bit for free really, I'm guessing you're fine with edits as long as they fit the requirements?
(04-03-2009, 01:35 PM)WolfNM Wrote: [ -> ]Quite a bit for free really, I'm guessing you're fine with edits as long as they fit the requirements?

yep. edits are perfectly ok.
(04-03-2009, 01:41 PM)dragon_knight Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2009, 01:35 PM)WolfNM Wrote: [ -> ]Quite a bit for free really, I'm guessing you're fine with edits as long as they fit the requirements?

yep. edits are perfectly ok.

EDIT: First post has been edited again.
the image for the sword's reference still isn't working
(04-04-2009, 05:52 PM)WolfNM Wrote: [ -> ]the image for the sword's reference still isn't working

Edited again. It should work now
yep works fine now
(04-05-2009, 08:30 AM)WolfNM Wrote: [ -> ]yep works fine now

Still got no-one interested in doing these sprites.
Seems... rather a lot for free. And from a new member.
(04-05-2009, 08:55 AM)Shroob2 Wrote: [ -> ]Seems... rather a lot for free. And from a new member.

Perhaps.....but still I not really got anything to pay people with.
Maybe you should wait a while and build up you rep a bit first, then maybe people would be more likely to respond.
(04-05-2009, 09:15 AM)WolfNM Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you should wait a while and build up you rep a bit first, then maybe people would be more likely to respond.

Perhaps.....its just I need them for my school project.