The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic Adventure 2 rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
This is a thread I made to post Sonic Adventure 2 texture rips. I will edit this post to add more things as I rip them.

Misc

[Image: sonicadventure2startupl.png][Image: sonicadventure2titlescr.png][Image: sonicadventure2battleti.png][Image: sonicadventure2titlecar.png][Image: sonicadventure2leveltitr.png][Image: sonicadventure2generali.png][Image: sonicadventure2trialsta.png][Image: sonicadventure2trialtit.png][Image: sonicadventure2onlinete.png][Image: sonicadventure2comingso.png]

Menus

[Image: sonicadventure2storysel.png][Image: sonicadventure2stagesels.png][Image: sonicadventure2sa2b2pba.png][Image: sonicadventure2sa2bthem.png][Image: sonicadventure2eventdow.png][Image: sonicadventure2trialmen.png][Image: sonicadventure2mainmenu.png][Image: sonicadventure2betamenu.png]

Themes
[Image: sonicadventure2amysthem.png][Image: sonicadventure2eggmanst.png][Image: sonicadventure2knuckles.png][Image: sonicadventure2rougesth.png][Image: sonicadventure2shadowst.png][Image: sonicadventure2sonicsth.png][Image: sonicadventure2tailssth.png][Image: sonicadventure2sa2bdefa.png][Image: sonicadventure2sa2bamyt.png][Image: sonicadventure2sa2beggm.png][Image: sonicadventure2sa2bknuc.png][Image: sonicadventure2sa2bmari.png][Image: sonicadventure2sa2bomac.png][Image: sonicadventure2sa2broug.png][Image: sonicadventure2sa2bsecr.png][Image: sonicadventure2sa2bshad.png][Image: sonicadventure2sa2bsoni.png][Image: sonicadventure2sa2btail.png]

HUD

[Image: sonicadventure2emeraldrs.png][Image: sonicadventure2hudicon.png]

SFX

[Image: sonicadventure2generals.png][Image: sonicadventure2amysfxic.png][Image: sonicadventure2sonicsfxy.png][Image: sonicadventure2shadowsfx.png][Image: sonicadventure2knucklesy.png][Image: sonicadventure2rougesfxf.png][Image: sonicadventure2enemysfxw.png][Image: sonicadventure2powerups.png]

Chao Items

[Image: sonicadventure2chaosdri.png][Image: sonicadventure2smallaniq.png]

Characters

[Image: sonicadventure2sonictexe.png][Image: sonicadventure2shadowte.png][Image: sonicadventure2metalsonx.png][Image: sonicadventure2amytextuv.png][Image: sonicadventure2knucklesb.png][Image: sonicadventure2chaos0tek.png][Image: sonicadventure2rougetexo.png][Image: sonicadventure2tikaltexs.png][Image: sonicadventure2darkchaon.png][Image: sonicadventure2bigmechtt.png][Image: sonicadventure2chaowalkf.png][Image: sonicadventure2mechlesss.png][Image: sonicadventure2mechlesse.png][Image: sonicadventure2eggwalkez.png][Image: sonicadventure2tornadott.png][Image: sonicadventure2kartraciv.png][Image: sonicadventure2tailss1pg.png][Image: sonicadventure2rouges1p.png][Image: sonicadventure2thepresi.png][Image: sonicadventure2cartextu.png][Image: sonicadventure2planetor.png][Image: sonicadventure2enemytexp.png]

Levels

[Image: sonicadventure2kartraci.png][Image: sonicadventure2greenfor.png][Image: sonicadventure2whitejun.png][Image: sonicadventure2pumpkinh.png][Image: sonicadventure2sharedsp.png][Image: sonicadventure2removedt.png][Image: sonicadventure2skyrailt.png]
[Image: sonicadventure2aquaticm.png][Image: sonicadventure2security.png][Image: sonicadventure2prisonla.png][Image: sonicadventure2metalhar.png][Image: sonicadventure2irongate.png][Image: sonicadventure2weaponsb.png][Image: sonicadventure2cityesca.png][Image: sonicadventure2radicalh.png][Image: sonicadventure2wildcany.png][Image: sonicadventure2sharedgu.png][Image: sonicadventure2missions.png][Image: sonicadventure2drylagoo.png]

Okay EVERY playable character's textures should be there excluding a few from the cutscenes. The cutscene ones are probably a tiny bit different because their files are completely separate from the regular ones. The only thing that's really different though in the cutscenes are the models IIRC. I might rip them sometime, but they aren't a priority at the moment.
Nice one! Smile
Thanks. Smile I'll probably get more up tomorrow.
Dang. Maybe you could do the same for some of the Sonic Adventure 1 stuff, too..?
Nice speed characters! Big Grin
Hm, I'd split them up. Good rips though.
@ Miles07 Sure I can rip stuff from that. Just tell me what you're looking for. I was planning on ripping from that game after I had ripped more from this one.

@ Tonberry2k Alright I'll split them up. Its just that the sheets would be really small for Metal Sonic and Amy.

Should I bother ripping Tikal since her textures are the same as the ones in SA1 like Chaos's? We already have rips for those on the site so I'm not sure if there would be a point to getting them.
1. Anything and everything you can that we don't have, really.

2. Meh, sure why not add Tikal and CZ. Just for good measure. Perhaps there are some subtle differences between the two games in regards to their textures...
Wait, Chaos was in SA2? Sorry, haven't played it.
Only in the Multiplayer mode. So was Big, Tikal, and Metal Sonic.
Well while I was going through SA2's files and picking out the ones I was going to rip, I found a few costumes I forgot to add to Knuckles's and Rouge's sheets so I'm reuploading those.

Edit: Okay I finished reuploading them.
Nice one! Big Grin These are all great!! Big Grin
Thanks for the support guys.Smile The next few characters will be probably come in a bit slower. All of the mech characters seem to have TONS of textures so compiling them could take a while. Seriously, just Big's textures are about the same amount as all the speed characters' textures combined. I'd rather not mention all of their costumesSick. I WILL make sure to get them all ripped though.
Big stole Eggman's walker... Hehe, SEGA recycled again...

Still to do:
Tails
Eggman
Awesome stuff!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10