The VG Resource

Full Version: Krusha and Klaptraps King of Swing style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Klaptrap: [Image: Klaptrap_King_of_Swing_Style_by_WolfNM.png]

Krusha: [Image: Krusha_Sprites_KoS_style_by_WolfNM.png]
[Image: krusha.gif]
Krusha was originally started off by Mattdog but with his permission I finished it off (I think he only did the first one or two poses). These were both originally done for the KoS project on Pixeltendo a few years ago but I found them a few months ago and touched them up a bit and now I'm putting them here. Hopefully if they're decent enough I'll submit them as nearly all the custom DK stuff on tSR is by Mattdog.
Klaptraps open mouth may need a bit of a touch up but the rest seem to perfectly fit the style - congrats.
I made a KoS Krusha too (along with Klump) but it was modeled after the DK cartoon

Yours is pretty good
Just updated both sheets, quite a minor change on Krusha though. Thanks for the comments guys Genki ^_^
Do you mind if I use it?
Not at all as long as you give credit and I get to see where its used Genki ^_^
Just out of curiosity, what is 'KoS' style? It might help me critique if knew what I'm supposed to be looking for.
Bump because of Krusha edit

EDIT: It was rejected from being submitted so C+C would be very helpful right now (for Klaptrap and on my Mario Kart thread too)