The VG Resource

Full Version: NES rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
probably going to be my only rambo rips, i most likely wont do anymore unless requestedSmile
Not that bad a rip actually - though if you could rip the weapons too, that'd be wicked!
(04-02-2009, 03:58 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Not that bad a rip actually - though if you could rip the weapons too, that'd be wicked!

cool, at the moment i'm starting to rip Q*bert, after that i will rip him with the weaponsCool
Q*bert

these didn't take a lot of time unlike ramboTongue
but please have a look anyways
Yeah, he only has 2 poses a direction.
Well, good rip anyway I guess. But you've got a white background, and Q*bert has white on his sprites. Can you change the background colour from white? Otherwise you lose bits of the sprite.
(04-02-2009, 04:54 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, he only has 2 poses a direction.
Well, good rip anyway I guess. But you've got a white background, and Q*bert has white on his sprites. Can you change the background colour from white? Otherwise you lose bits of the sprite.

ok, didn't take too long Tongue
You missed some of the white of the background between the gaps in the sprites.
(04-03-2009, 03:45 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]You missed some of the white of the background between the gaps in the sprites.

hmm. . .
maybe don't worry about those sprites. besides, i'm nearly finished ripping all of the characters from contra force, i'll post them in the konami section