The VG Resource

Full Version: Conker the Squirrel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's what I have so far. Ya no tail yet. I'm working on it.
[Image: 75478045.png]
.... ROFL!!!

ya had me there, i was like
"wtf,, im gonna flame this guy wif flamethrower"
then scrolled down, rofl
Awesome job so far A.J, I love the animations. Please finish this!
Great! (Says like in Link: Faces of evil style)
Wow. You really had me goin' there.
You need more contrast and you should go for something other than a black outline. He looks a bit tired in these sprites.
Nice one. I really thought the great A. J. Nitro was stooping down to a spriting nightmare.
-Jpg'd
-Sonic
-MS Paint'd

But, really, the Conker sprites are good. Man, Miscrosoft really killed him badly. He was way cooler in Diddy Kong Racing.
(04-01-2009, 07:07 PM)Shroob2 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice one. I really thought the great A. J. Nitro was stooping down to a spriting nightmare.
-Jpg'd
-Sonic
-MS Paint'd

But, really, the Conker sprites are good. Man, Miscrosoft really killed him badly. He was way cooler in Diddy Kong Racing.

Actually those are Sonic colors. I should've used MS Paint colors to make him look more noobish.

Plus Nintendo created Bad Fur Day, which was a good game from what I've heard, not microsoft. They just made Live and Reloaded.
Nice Conker Sprites A.J. Can't wait to see the tail. xD

Off Topic: Microsoft also made Conkers Bad Fur Day, only updated..

Live and Reloaded was acutally a decent game though.. but yeah Diddy Kong racing was Conker at his best. Lol Banjo in the game looked retarded, he didn't even have Kazooie.
Rare made Conker's Bad Fur Day on the N64 and it was epic.

It was then ported to the XBox and sucked.

Anyone ever play Conker's Pocket Tales? That was Conker's first actual game after Diddy Kong Racing. It was on the Game Boy and it was... Okay.
(04-01-2009, 07:07 PM)Shroob2 Wrote: [ -> ]-MS Paint'd

There's nothing wrong on using MS Paint, most of us use Paint...
I think the sprite would look better if the eyes were a little bigger. Smile

(04-01-2009, 08:25 PM)koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]Rare made Conker's Bad Fur Day on the N64 and it was epic.

It was then ported to the XBox and sucked.

Anyone ever play Conker's Pocket Tales? That was Conker's first actual game after Diddy Kong Racing. It was on the Game Boy and it was... Okay.

It was a fairly decent game, not the best but decent, but I never got around to finishing it.
(04-01-2009, 08:50 PM)EdpR Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2009, 07:07 PM)Shroob2 Wrote: [ -> ]-MS Paint'd

There's nothing wrong on using MS Paint, most of us use Paint...

ok, MS Paint Palletted'd. Happy?
I forgot what that meant. Anyway, I took off the fake Conker since April Fools is over.