The VG Resource

Full Version: Chaos Crisis WIP fighter =3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
heyhey,, im here to present you a game thats still heavy wip, weve just started,, it uses ND3 styled sprites (tales of the world nakiri dungeon 3)

characters: [Image: characters2-1.png]
[Image: Laharl-1.png]
[Image: kannonostanding.gif]
[Image: dante.png]
[Image: ruca.gif]

those are all the charas so far, there will be some more added, later on.

some more pixel artwork for the game:
[Image: Lloyd-Cut-InChaosCrisis.png] (Lloyd cut-in)

[Image: HPbarsexamples.png] (the Hp bars, we are still doubting wich to choose)

[Image: kreuzFeuer-4.png] (some effects)

it will be made with MUGEN,, most of the charas will be custom, and if the sheets arent custom,, custom attacks will be added to them.

credits:
Namco for the original ND3 sprites
SmithyGCN for the Sol Badguy sheet
Me(spriter)
DestinyZero(spriter)
Kogahazan/ultimatedude(Coder)

hehe, feel free to post a comment.
(please tell me if this is the wrong section, cuz the fangames section is for games that are finished i think :s)
Hey, it seems you are good with the style o.o
The guy with white hair is Ruca, isn't it? :/
I like Emil and Ruca the most. I'd love to see this game finished.
Estelle(?) doesn't really look like Estelle, but if that isn't Estelle, ignore this.

Guy beside Kyle, his arms look merged together, and his front leg looks strange.

Luke, he's my favorite, though his face looks to chubby.

Jade looks all together awkward, Jade is tall, for starters, and right now he's as tall as Luke. His legs,arms and skirt things look awkward and you'll most likely have to completely redo Jade. Use Angelglory's Jade as a Ref.

Dist, Dist should never be out of his chair ever. But besides that, his limbs look scrawny and awkward.

Girl beside Zero, she's by far the worst of the bunch, her hands are bigger than her Arms, The cuff on her hands is bigger than any part of her body. The Feet and legs are in awkward position, and the feet looks strange. The way the hair is on her head looks like a wig, and all together the pose looks artificial.

Zero His feet are strange, MMZ Zero does not have the boob lights, nor a saber on his back, or- you know, actually, it looks like you mixed the MMX Zero with the MMZ Zero. Pick one, not both.

The rest looks fine.
ahh, thanks for the C+C, rags =3
we'll try to fix everything =3
that lillith sprite is so overdone wtf. the clothes dont look like hers

also zeros pose is meant for the mmx zero and hes missing his thong anyway
XD well i made a new Zero, this is the one from the MMZ 1-4 games

[Image: MMZeroND3style.png]

also, some updates
Lloyd's unison starter
[Image: unison.gif]
(unison is a combo attack, with a character that joins in, you beat up the enemy together)

[Image: LloydUnisonCut-In.png]
cut-in for unison

thats it for now =3
@ Rags:
ey rags, thanx for the C+C, but maby you should give us some tips to make the sprites looks better.
btw whats wrong with estelle?
@Prometheus: you think that lillith donĀ“t look like her self?
[Image: 28jh853.png]
@nairenu:
nice sol, i really like the unision cut-in^^
o hai thar, laharl! Heart

Lloyd's face is a funny shape in the pixel art. apart from that, i like it.
[Image: MMZeroND3style.png]
That's pretty good. Did you just reshade the original, or is that custom? Either way, make more.
Hehe, thanks everyone

@vipershark: its completely custom, i even make idle anim [Image: zero.gif]
but some people didn't like it, so Destinyzero (also a spriter in the team) made a new one : [Image: NEWMMZZERO.png]

anyway,, were doubting of who we should put in, Laharl or Prinny
[Image: priiinynynyny.gif]
(this is also custom)