The VG Resource

Full Version: GGD - Suikoden III
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've found Suikoden III's character portraits in GGD, but I cannot for the life of me find a way to make them display properly. GGD is rather unwieldy compared to most other tile viewers/editors I've used, but any advice is much appreciated.

Here's a screenshot of what GGD is giving me now...
[Image: ggds3.png]

You can make out the character portraits, but I don't know where to go from here!
Requests.
You either need to change the Pixel/Bit or you need to change the DataEndian.
I'll give this a try myself, see what I can come up with. Now getting Suikoden III.
Deathbringer, I've tried them all with no success. I only posted that particular screen because it looked like less of a mess than the others. It looks like it's just stored strangely, but without being able to find the proper palette, I'm not sure I can piece the mess together.
Me and Baru had a look - it's very compressed, so it's hard to rip. GGD can't do it.
Is there any way you could send me this particular file, I could try to see if I can do it?

And the palette looks like it's under the mugs, so the adjust that offsets for the palettes and see.
We managed to load the pallettes correctly, but in all displays it's incorrect. Me and Baru thought that perhaps it was because it's planar, and GGD can't handle planar (yet) - So we opened it in Tile Molester. Still not luck with planar, so we think it's something different all together.