The VG Resource

Full Version: Clean Kirby NEW FRAME UPDATED!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am doing clean kirby for the Super Star Ultra Project and I am done with the first frame: Here is also the lineart, which I suck at, can someone help me??

[Image: Kirby-4.png]

Yes, the broom is supposed to be that small in the first frame. Look at SNES in the spirter's resource: Kirby's Dreamland 3. And you will find it

Please C+C
That's not in style at all, and is pretty bad.
Yeah, ok. Can you tell me exactly what I need to do, because that didnt help me that much.
Wow that broom is tiny as hell.

What the fuck is he cleaning?

Anyway it's not in style, and the overall quality is bad. Try again.
Its an attack and it is the first frame. Ok, I will try again. The broom gets bigger in the second frame.

[Image: Kirby-3.png]
Instead of getting bigger,the broom should look like its sweeping.Plus, Kirby's outline looks too jagged and out of style.Fix that up.
Ok too jagged. I will fix that. I think what you mean by the fact that is doesnt look like it is sweeping is because the bottom broom half isnt going backwards. I will change that

Here are the original sprites, notice how the broom gets bigger:

[Image: Kirby-4.png]
Why don't you just use the KSSU sprite?
is that supposed to be in this style?: http://www.spriters-resource.com/snes/ki...sheet/2884

If so I'd do what Paris said and base it off of the actual in game Kirby first
I'd say that would be the best thing to do and just try editing it.
Ok, I thought it was Kirby Advance style which was the project's point.
I personally like it, but that's my opinion..............
It's not in Kirby Advances it's in Kirby Super Star Ultra Style.

There are differences.
Oh ok.